• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Only 11 weeks to go for another year's results

Qewty

Registered Users (C)
Hi to all last years applicants (and before!)

I've been away from the forum for a little bit but I just wanted to send my best wishes to everyone I 'know' on here for the coming year. It's only 11 weeks now until May 1 and we will all be holding our breath again to see what happens. The year is certainly going quickly.

Warm wishes

Q

I've been away from the forum for a little bit but I just wanted to send my best wishes to everyone I 'know' on here for the coming year. It's only 11 weeks now until May 1 and we will all be holding our breath again to see what happens. The year is certainly going quickly.

Warm wishes

Q

Goodluck to you to. Really do hope it works out for all of us this time though! Im afraid with all these new immigration reform policies that COULD possibly come into act one day or the other, this could possibly be one of the last batch of DV lottery visas to be picked in the future.

This is my third year trying, you know what they say though, third times a charm;)

Stay well.

Warm wishes

Q

Best wishes to you all guys :)

Warm wishes

Q

hmmm,
11weeks indeed.
by GOD on our side we will be among the selected winners.........................
mewton

hmmm,
11weeks indeed.
by GOD on our side we will be among the selected winners.........................
mewton

Ahah yes, I was thinking the same thing yesterday ;) 11 weeks to go... We will see!

For which country are you playing? Me: France.

I find it quite amazing that the next selection date is only 11 weeks away. Where has the time gone? Good luck everyone!

I was selected last May but the process is so long that here I am, still churning through it all. My interview's next month yet I'm already tired of the whole thing. I want it over with as it's occupied a lot of our time, effort and emotions lately.

Sorry for the whinge ;) but I guess the process is taking its toll on me. I've get everything done in preparation for the interview but now I sit wondering what technicality could crop up that would disqualify us.

Good Luck to you all :)

Vichel - We are the same as you, it certainly takes a while, we are also next month in Sydney and had medicals today which was another step to get done and out of the way.

Cross fingers all goes perfectly for both of us! Im sure it will be fine and just a formality now :)

Good Luck to you all :)

Vichel - We are the same as you, it certainly takes a while, we are also next month in Sydney and had medicals today which was another step to get done and out of the way.

Cross fingers all goes perfectly for both of us! Im sure it will be fine and just a formality now :)

Yes, I read your great description of your medical in the other thread. Was quite similar to mine, and the doctor who did ours was also a lovely man. Very personable and chatty. We spent half the time just having a chin wag about all sorts of things which put hubby and me both at ease. He even cracked a few jokes which were hilarious. It'd be nice if the Consular Officer was like that ;) because I think I'll be needing a bit of reassuring when I get there. I've been worrying about it all too much, despite an immigration lawyer who is a friend of a friend telling us he can't imagine why they would not give us the GC. I'm just a worrywart.

Are you interviewing in Sydney Vichel? I'm having mine a few days before you guys so ill post an update on here when its all over :)

Hello Tiwanna and Bahamas, Newtonn and everyone waiting to hear some good news this time around :)

To Vichel and Petamiss, I follow your adventures on the Aussie section; I'm sure many of us would love your angst at the same time! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and positive thoughts for your interviews/medicals etc - you're nearly at the end of your very long ride!

Warm wishes

Q

Hello everyone!
Another Aussie here.
I pray everyday that I open the link and see the word "Congratulations!"
I live and breathe this!
Good luck all!

Hello and best of luck to all!
DV2014 is my first entry and I am waiting for a good straight answer :p
some weeks to go? No biggy!

*off topic* i have a hard time understanding why some of my posts are delayed or not even approved...i am waiting for the approval of 2 entries since yesterday morning. On the other hand , some of my posts were updated on the go

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck folks! I got my green card this year after trying my luck for three years. (I had no idea I was eligible for around 5 years or so!).

Good luck folks! I got my green card this year after trying my luck for three years. (I had no idea I was eligible for around 5 years or so!).
Success storys like this just brighten my day! I'm so glad you got it! And I pray that I too am successful (this year)