Online Status Inital Review

hoochie

Registered Users (C)
I filed my I485 in Dec 2004 - Labor substitution-future employment. I got an RFE regarding "last name - first-name" replied to it - subsequently was transferred to local office for interview - I completed the interview and when my congressman inquired it said its waiting on visa.

Now when I login and look its shows status as initial review. Should I be concerned - Please reply.

Thanks, Hoochie

You shouldn't beconcerned about anything. This is part of the new USCIS website revamp. If they haven't made any decision on a case, the status is initial review. If you read how they explain initial review, it's pretty broad.

How was your interview experience? What types of questions they asked? my wife and I are also called for interview on October 8th. I am EB-3 rest of the world, PD July 06.

My GC was approved 2 years back and it still shows "Testing and Interview"

Whats that supposed to mean?

tufaan: My GC was approved 2 years back and it still shows "Testing and Interview" Whats that supposed to mean?

It just means that the new revamped USCIS website is useless.

thanks guys, its reassuring. After suffering for 11 years in the US - waiting for GC with various companies and stages - small things seem to set off panic alarm in me occasionally ;-)

Thanks,

Hoochie