Online I-130 questions

cng48

I am filling up I-130 online for one of my parents. (The other one has passed away). Here are a few questions I have as I am filling up the online form
* I am a naturalized citizen, so I had an A-number when I had my green card. Do I need to provide that A-number on the I130 application?
* One of my parents has passed away. What information do I provide for the questions, their city of residence and their country of residence. I am leaving those empty.
* When did the marriage end - I am putting in the day of death
* The application says "You may not meet the eligibility requirement for your petition
If you are petitioning for your parent, you must be a U.S. citizen at the time of your petition."
Even though I have said that I am a US citizen earlier in the application. Is the application not smart enough? or am I missing something ?
* Information About Beneficiary In Their Native Written Language
I upload the file, but it is not there the next time I log in. Not sure how to make it stick :(
* What additional information should I provide as evidence
* I have my birth certificate and translated copy (translated by me with translation certificate). My parents' names are on the birth certificate
* My naturalization certificate. Should I also add a copy of my passport?

Thanks!