One more approval from IGate

mirfandar

Registered Users (C)
Last night, I checked my AVM and guess what!!! I heard the magic voice that This case has been approved on 15th Of August. My details are given below.

RD 28 Sep 1999
ND 07 Oct 1999
FP 14 Sep 2000
I140A RD 08 May 2001, ND 07/18/2001

Amended I140 message still saying it take 150-240 days.

RFE was issued on 07/09/2001. I received RFE from attorney on 07/24/2001. RFE was about updated employment letter, last three pay stubs and 2000 W2. I changed my job in 2000. So send the new employer letter (With same job description as in my labor and same job designation), pay stubs and all 2000 W2, Letter from IGate that they want to hire me as soon as my GC is approved. Attorney mailed this RFE to INS on 08/08/2001. My message got updated that your response has been received on 08/10/2001.

After replying my RFE IIO took only 4 days to approve my case. My wife also got approved.

I really appreciate this forum and the people who keep this forume alive. Good luck and best wishes for those who are still suffering INS hardships. Your turn will be soon. I took complete three years to approve my GC. I know thats not a big wait as compareable to several cases, i saw on this forume.

Thank you everyone for posting there experinces, reponses on this forume.

u should be lucky.

my RFE was received on 6 th of August nothing yet , I checked even today morning , it says the same message, probably I will have to wait some more time, enjoy u\'r freedom.

Question ...

First of all, congratulations and enjoy your freedom!
Did you have to ammend I-140 because change of job? What exactly is this ammendment?

No Title

Be happy that u have RFE\'s and ur cases have been touched.
There r others with ND Jan-00 to May-00 who have no RFE\'s or have no information if their cases have been processed

No Title

Hi mirfandar,
    Congrats!!! I am happy for one more company name case has been approved. Hope to see others also approved soon.
    The current trend of approvals indicates, after RFE is received by INS for company name change cases belonging to 1999 period, it is approved between 2 and 7 days time.

Hi rfe06Aug,
        You should be having your approval in a day or two. Wish you good luck.

Amended I140

My I140 was filed by IGate. I didn\'t filed any amended I140 from new employer. I just got the new employment letter from my current employer.