OMG!!! Is this really an approval???

Jenazah

Registered Users (C)
Today I got this update for my wife's case:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is this really what I think it is? It's unbelivable, my wife submitted here I-485 in Early Dec 2006. Did here medical in January 2007, bio in March 2007. Case transfered to Texas Service Center.

I can't believe it's so fast, hopefully it's not a mistake.

It's Texas Service Center. My case is still in Nebraska. This is my wife's case that got approved. Does this affect my case at all? I got my asylum through her and we submitted at the same time.

It's Texas Service Center. My case is still in Nebraska. This is my wife's case that got approved. Does this affect my case at all? I got my asylum through her and we submitted at the same time.

You should change the name you use in this forum to celebrate your approval. Jenazah in Arabic means funeral:D

It's actually my wife case. Will this affect my case? Anybody know? I got my asylum from here and mine is in Nebraska service center instead.

BTW yes my nickname means corpse in my language.

It's actually my wife case. Will this affect my case? Anybody know? I got my asylum from here and mine is in Nebraska service center instead.

BTW yes my nickname means corpse in my language.

First of all, congratulations to your wife. As far as I know, the 2 cases are separate so normally it shouldn't affect you. But one thing you can do, is send an email to NSC asking them about your status and tell them that your wife's case was approved although you applied at the same time.

I got mine approved less than a month after I emailed them. You can read my posts regarding my correspondences with them to see how it went. Good luck. And I hope you are next.

Thank's MGTgrl!!!!!!

First of all, congratulations to your wife. As far as I know, the 2 cases are separate so normally it shouldn't affect you. But one thing you can do, is send an email to NSC asking them about your status and tell them that your wife's case was approved although you applied at the same time.

I got mine approved less than a month after I emailed them. You can read my posts regarding my correspondences with them to see how it went. Good luck. And I hope you are next.

Congrtas man. I applied for my GC on Jun 2000 and still waiting for F**ing thing.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: