October 2011 Filers

I think marinewife started the heat. She could have stated her point in a polite way. The tone on her message seemed as if she was attaching Lazhy.

She was definitely attacking me. She confirmed that herself. @ HossDelgado, you were caught by her tactic....threatening she's gonna leave the forum, so people can entreat her to stay. Really, I dont have problem with anyone...but I dont react fine to threat, criticism, or attacks. If she wasn't rude, I would have been nice to her. You dont have to take side, bcos that wouldn't make anything better.... Take a look at sweet15's post, that is a better way to approach/resolve issues.

/end

You are getting way too sensitive about this. It also seems like you need to have the last word, so I'll conclude here and wish you a speedy process.

She was definitely attacking me. She confirmed that herself. @ HossDelgado, you were caught by her tactic....threatening she's gonna leave the forum, so people can entreat her to stay. Really, I dont have problem with anyone...but I dont react fine to threat, criticism, or attacks. If she wasn't rude, I would have been nice to her. You dont have to take side, bcos that wouldn't make anything better.... Take a look at sweet15's post, that is a better way to approach/resolve issues.

I am sorry...

Dear All

I am really sorry to start this fight. I really appreciate everyone's opinions. The reason why we come this forum is that we want to share and get different experience and opinions during our green card processes. I hope everyone can stay in this forum and continue to help each other.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Hi folks, just updating my progress. I got an email yesterday that my EAD card is in production. That is 63 days since mailing out my application packet.

How is everyone doing?

Can you see your cases online? If you cant see your cases online, you cant get any email. You will probably wait for it to come in the mail.

I cannot see my case online but i did call the USCIS agian and they told me my case is still under processing......

12/05/2011: EAD Card Approved And Ordered (Online Case Status)

How do YOU know that she will definitely hear something before the end of next week and that she'll get something in the mail by the 15th? You're telling her NOT to send her request? Really?

She has been offered a job, and if the USCIS officer encourages her to apply for expedited processing on that document then she SHOULD do it. She has nothing to lose really. If they send out her EAD in that time (between her sending, them receiving and reviewing expedited request), GREAT but if they don't send it out, then maybe her request would be a helpful impetus to her situation.

You're basing how the USCIS responds on what you have observed with prolly a couple hundred ppl on this forum and/or others. MAYBE, it will work out that you're right and she does get an answer and her card from them in the frame you suggested BUT you cannot say with SURETY how the USCIS processes EVERY case including sweet1031's. This was the same way you were when we discussed Washington Field Office's case load. It was almost a fight with you INSISTING that you'll have to research that it takes that long when I said it takes between 6-9 months (refer to posts around early November in this thread). You can research the processing times based on OTHER ppl as much as you want Lahzy, that does not guarantee that everyone's case will go the same way, in the same time frame. Surely you can grasp that, no?

@sweet1031 This is up to YOU. If you want to take the USCIS's rep advice after Tuesday I say go for it. This is your life and your job offer.

@Marinewife

Congrat on ur EAD. Good i know you have been waiting for this.

Come back to the profile and contribute your lil protion.

Cos you are having argument with some1 does not mean you ignore every1.

This also prove to you that it might not take as long as you anticipate like 9 months. be expecting your interview letter soon.

Congratulations, MarineWife with EAD!! Abdul007 is absolutely right! We are here to share information and experience. Personals fights should be held in some other forums...
My hubby's status is still in initial review.

Well....lets hope you hear something by tomorrow or next when you call them, and then get it in the mail by next week.

When I called in today, I requested expedite service. And, the rep told me I will get reply within 5 days. And, I asked him is there any way I can get the reply soon because my new job start date is 12/15/2011. And, he said the only thing he can do is to put my start date in the request. So, maybe they will reply me sooner.

I just checked the USCIS website about my case status. IT SHOWS UP "Card/ Document Production." But, I check my I-131 case status. There is nothing changed. So, I think my request works. :)

@MarineWife
Like what I said in the message, I really hope you can come back to share and provide your opinions. :)

Just got word of my interview date. Will be January 24th.

Email says "On December 7, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for January 24, 2012, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. "

Does anyone know where national benefits center is? Or where the interview location is for Southern Illinois (please not chicago.... please not chicago....). I am guessing that it will have all the deets in the letter when it arrives, but if anyone has any ideas i'd appreciate them

When I called in today, I requested expedite service. And, the rep told me I will get reply within 5 days. And, I asked him is there any way I can get the reply soon because my new job start date is 12/15/2011. And, he said the only thing he can do is to put my start date in the request. So, maybe they will reply me sooner.

I just checked the USCIS website about my case status. IT SHOWS UP "Card/ Document Production." But, I check my I-131 case status. There is nothing changed. So, I think my request works. :)

@MarineWife
Like what I said in the message, I really hope you can come back to share and provide your opinions. :)

Congratulations.... I don't think the request worked..... Its the right time for your application to get approved. Everyone in the forum that submitted the same time as you got replies too. Happy for you....Finally, you can start making the money again. Hope your IL will come soon.

Just got word of my interview date. Will be January 24th.

Email says "On December 7, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for January 24, 2012, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. "

Does anyone know where national benefits center is? Or where the interview location is for Southern Illinois (please not chicago.... please not chicago....). I am guessing that it will have all the deets in the letter when it arrives, but if anyone has any ideas i'd appreciate them

Congratulations.....National Benefit Center is the Interview Venue. The address, date, & time will be in the hard copy of the IL.

Congratulations.... I don't think the request worked..... Its the right time for your application to get approved. Everyone in the forum that submitted the same time as you got replies too. Happy for you....Finally, you can start making the money again. Hope your IL will come soon.

Thanks!! I hope I can receive my EAD Card soon. Of course, my IL, too. :eek:

Card Production, :)

Just checked Online ststus. Says- Card Production :eek:
It is good to know that every one in the thread are moving forward.
No news on I 130/ I 485- Still says initial review
Good Luck for all who got the EAD and Interview