October 2011 Filers

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it. I wish you nothing but happiness, joy and good health!!!

I just finished a 14 hour road trip from Virginia to Georgia to spend the day and weekend with the in-laws. Talk to you guys soon!

New Update

Before it said in my Online status: On Nov 17 your file is transferd to CSC for speedy process.
Yesterday It says: You application is beeing processed and will notify you of any further action.
I hope every thing is going on fine.
All i see is just the online updated changing , I dont see any good news.
Any ones Updates on line? Any good News?
I hope every one had a good thanksgiving.

EAD Approval

Hey members,

Happy thanksgiving to you all. I hope you all had a nice one. Considering our submission dates, I think Sweet15 should hear something about EAD this week, while I, MarineWife, and Bigbull99 should hear something about EAD by next week.

Sweet15, you need to continue to try to check your EAD online status. As soon as they approve it, it will appear online. I am pretty sure it will be approved within this week.

Hey members,

Happy thanksgiving to you all. I hope you all had a nice one. Considering our submission dates, I think Sweet15 should hear something about EAD this week, while I, MarineWife, and Bigbull99 should hear something about EAD by next week.

Sweet15, you need to continue to try to check your EAD online status. As soon as they approve it, it will appear online. I am pretty sure it will be approved within this week.

I really hope you're right. Anxious to hear some progress on my case.

Hey members,

We'll see what happens this week. I hope everyone has good news this week. Not too hopeful for myself though because after all this is NY and I had a RFE but keeping my fingers crossed things will go smoothly and swiftly

Got my interview letter today

I received my interview later today for 1/9/2012. :eek::eek:

Detroit Michigan
Package sent : 10/9/2011
Package received: 10/11/2011
NOA received : 10/14/2011
BIO Notice received: 10/27/2011 (for 11/15/2011)
BIO successful walk in (11/1/2011)
RFE received : 11/2/2011 (sent 10/27/2011)
RFE response sent: (11/4/2011) - Priority mail
RFE receipt date showing online: 11/9/2011
Interview notice received :11/28/2011 (sent 11/23/2011) - Interview date is 1/9/2012

Last edited by a moderator:

Interview notice received :11/28/2011 (sent 11/23/2011) - Interview date is 1/9/2012

Congratulations...Good we are seeing progress with October Filers. Still expecting progress about EAD for most October Filers.

What city/state are you filing from?

Hey members,

Any idea what my timeframe should be Lazhy? I am hoping it is soon on my EAD! Graduating in a couple of weeks and really need to get a job. Does anyone know if I can apply for a job before getting the EAD? There is a job in town I am very interested in and would love to apply for it and then wait on the EAD

Congrats on the fast turnaround

Interesting: interview scheduled exactly 3 months after you sent your package! Looks like you're making good time despite the RFE.

Detroit Michigan

Any idea what my timeframe should be Lazhy? I am hoping it is soon on my EAD! Graduating in a couple of weeks and really need to get a job. Does anyone know if I can apply for a job before getting the EAD? There is a job in town I am very interested in and would love to apply for it and then wait on the EAD

@ mahkceb88,

Looking at your timeline, hopefully...you should hear something about EAD before the end of this week. Of course, you can apply for jobs....what have you been waiting for? Employers dont check employment authorization until you are hired. And since your EAD will come soon, you dont have to worry about employment restrictions.

@Lazhy- I am currently enrolled full time in graduate school so I have been waiting on getting done. My visa doesn't allow me to work off campus as a student. Plus I have been writing my dissertation so that has taken up lots of time.

Thanks for the heads up. Will start applying now. Hopefully the EAD comes in the next couple of days... I look at everyone elses timelines and wonder why mine hasn't moved for a while :(

@Lazhy- I am currently enrolled full time in graduate school so I have been waiting on getting done. My visa doesn't allow me to work off campus as a student. Plus I have been writing my dissertation so that has taken up lots of time.

Thanks for the heads up. Will start applying now. Hopefully the EAD comes in the next couple of days... I look at everyone elses timelines and wonder why mine hasn't moved for a while :(

I am waiting for my EAD, too.:( I already got the offer and the new company is waiting for me EAD. I just can say "God!!! Please give me my EAD card now....plz plz plz........"

Last edited by a moderator:
To those who have heard back...

To those who have heard back regarding EAD/Interview: Did you get text/email notification or was it online that you first saw it. I sent in the G325A but all I got was that they had received the packet. Everything else I have received updates on through the website (bio notification)

To those who have heard back regarding EAD/Interview: Did you get text/email notification or was it online that you first saw it. I sent in the G325A but all I got was that they had received the packet. Everything else I have received updates on through the website (bio notification)

@ mahkceb88,

If you can see your case online, you should register on the website as an Applicant Customer. After then you can add your cases to your profile using your case numbers. After adding your cases, then check the boxes saying "receive email updates about your case" and "receive text message updates about your case". After you have done this, you will receive text messages and emails about any changes made to your cases.

If you depend on checking the blue circle stuff, you will only know what phase your case is. You would not know any internal update about your cases. Hope this will help...

My last up dates says 11/24/2011. I thought Thanksgiving was a holiday? How much can we count on the Updates?
Any one who sent RFE got updates ?