October 2001 RD - Tracker

Abbreviations ??

Can anybody give abbreviaton details. I am very new this site.
pardon me for my lack of knowledge.

RD : receipt date
ND:
IIO:
RFE:
etc etc.

Thanks.
M.

Hi Mugdha,

ND is Notice Date, which is usually a month after receipt date. IIO is Illeterate Ignorant officers !!!.........I am kidding !!!! IIOs are Immigration Information officers....RFE is Request for additional evidence....they send these if they need more information before deciding on a case. There are fewer and fewer now getting approved without RFEs....

neb_queue

Has 485 Started ?

Last i heard was 485 processing was halted for some computer system upgrades. Any one has information if it has stared or Not......

Hey Punjabi Munda/Ac1970 my EAD/AP waiting too

When did u guys apply for EAD/AP renewal.

I mailed Dec 2 2002 for renewal of EAD and AP. Can see checks deducted from my account. But have not got recpt yet..pending pending..

When did you guys applied for renewal and what your status now.

My Details

RD 02/11/2002
ND 02/19/2002

RFE on Sept '01 for my friend

notables....
RD: 9/27/01
ND: 10/14/01
RFE on employment rec'd 12/30

transfer to INS Chicago

RD: Oct 09,2001
ND: Nov 09,2001

My wife and I got letter from NSC that our cases have been transferred to the local INS office and we shall be getting an intimation from them.
I spoke to my attorney( actually her assitant) and she said that they have been transferring cases to the local INS office, for couples who have been married less than 2 years.
Does anybody have an idea of what is going on? Also what type of questions are asked in the local INS . How long does it take for the local INS to do the interview?
Thanks in advance for all your valid inputs.

Karthic,
My attorney told me that too. How long do you marry? and when do you receive the info on web site for status check?

Can you please share your info since I am on the same boat as you are although I haven't got any update from NSC yet.

Thanks

Karthic,
My attorney said it will probably delay 3 more months once NSC transfer the case to local INS. Basically they will verify your marriage...etc.

ihsn,
We were married on Aug 2001 and we filed for 485 by Oct 2001. I got a letter from INS basically stating that" this is to advice you that in order to speed processing your cases has been trasnferred to..... any future enquiries has to be made to the local INS office".
That is all the letter says. I will be talking to my attorney today-- will let you know the feedback.

No updates yet....i guess it is too early to expect one.. the wait time is about a year-- so I heard and I believe it..based on the efficiency of INS

RFE Issued

RD 10/10/2001
ND 11/13/2001

RFE Issued 02/04/2003

No details avaliable yet? Will post as i come to know.....

RD:01/10/01
ND:02/11/01
FP:25/11/01
RFE issued:10/01/03 for employment letter
RFE received by INS:04/02/03

waiting for approval............does anyone have any idea about how much time it will take for approval from now on.........................

RFE issued regarding H1.

After My h1 expired i was on EAD. INS has asked to submit my EAD papers....

Hopefully i won't get any more RFE's.....

RFE

Today the On-line says, INS has sent RFE for me and my daughter on Feb 18,2002. Dont know what info they require. Do they send the RFE letter to me and lawyer ?
--------------------
RD: 10/27/2001
ND:11/21/2001
FP:01/31/2002

AP renewed finally

My AP approval finally was renewed on Feb 14. However wifes AP is not approved yet. We had received RFE for AP in Nov'02. EADs were approved again without RFEs. I haven't used EAD so far, so I guess approval of AP has not much importance, but I was glad to see the status change after 4-5 months.

I485

RD Oct 29 '01
ND Nov 23 '01

Waiting!!!

Good news -- Approved RD Oct 30 2001

RD Oct 30 2001
ND Nov 20 2001
EAD Feb 5 2002 (both)
FP Sep 26 2002 (myself)
FP Jan 14 2003 (my wife)
AD Feb 20 2003 (both)

We renewed our EAD on Jan 22 2003, received the reception notice on Feb 5 2003, but are still waiting for the approval for EAD.

I expected to see the EAD approval yesterday, but was surprised to see the approval of our 485 in mail.

RFE was about employment letter.....Lawyer took 3 weeks ( 22 days ) to answer RFE. Documents send to INS Feb28.....