OCT-09-2003 Aprroved 140/485

rpan

Registered Users (C)
All,
I got my approval confirmation emails today(10/26/2004:07.50PM) for concurrent filed 140/485.More details in my signature.

Good luck to all for a speedy approval of all pending cases.

rpan said:
All,
I got my approval confirmation emails today(10/26/2004:07.50PM) for concurrent filed 140/485.More details in my signature.

WOW..Amazingly great news. Congrats man.

Congrats

Congratulations rpan !!. I hope you are celebrating :)
Did you initiate an inquiry about your case ?

rpan said:
All,

See Rpan, it all happened because of me, I prayed to God and it happened. Remember I was telling you are very close to my case. Anyway - Congratulation!!! Get the appointment for passport stamping immediately; you should get it with in 2 weeks from today. Here are the docs you need to take when you will go for stamping - You are Done Man!!!!!!!!!!

1. Passport
2. New style photographs (Front Face)
3. I485 Approval copy (courtesy copy)
4. I-94
5. Old EAD's
6. Old AP's
7. Infopass Appointment Letter (Must)
8. Driving License

gcillusion - guess u r the lucky charm!!! - pray for us (Sept 03 filers) too --- this wait is really looongg... :( :(

aonflux said:
gc_illusion said:
See Rpan, it all happened because of me, I prayed to God and it happened. Remember I was telling you are very close to my case. Anyway - Congratulation!!! Get the appointment for passport stamping immediately; you should get it with in 2 weeks from today. Here are the docs you need to take when you will go for stamping - You are Done Man!!!!!!!!!!

gc-illusion pray for me too!! :)

gc-illusion, pray for me to... :)

bmt74 said:
Congratulations rpan !!. I hope you are celebrating :)
Did you initiate an inquiry about your case ?

Thanks,bmt74.Yes,An inquiry was submitted on Oct-07-2004 for pending 140

gc_illusion said:

1. Passport
2. New style photographs (Front Face)
3. I485 Approval copy (courtesy copy)
4. I-94
5. Old EAD's
6. Old AP's
7. Infopass Appointment Letter (Must)
8. Driving License

I agree,gc_illusion.You are a good friend of mine and ,of course, your prayers were heard.Thank you soooo much.

Thanks for the document info too.

If I could reccomend,please pray for other folks too.I'm sure it will also be heard. :)

rpan said:
Thanks,bmt74.Yes,An inquiry was submitted on Oct-07-2004 for pending 140

Was this done based on the 9/15/04 report that gave EB3 dates of Nov and Dec 2003?? But the dates moved back and that did not have an effect on your case??

nsc030104 said:
Was this done based on the 9/15/04 report that gave EB3 dates of Nov and Dec 2003?? But the dates moved back and that did not have an effect on your case??

I was one of despirate ones to initaite the inquiry in that short time frame.

rpan, How could initiate enquiry when the Nebraska is working on cases till Aug 31 st. Isnt it true that you can only initiate enquiry when the Service center is working on cases beyond one month of the receipt date... just curious ..

BTW .. one of my friend who applied on 08-Oct-03 got approved. he is EB3 from Nebraska ..

other .. dont loose hope ... we could be the next one ...

infyniti said:
rpan, How could initiate enquiry when the Nebraska is working on cases till Aug 31 st. Isnt it true that you can only initiate enquiry when the Service center is working on cases beyond one month of the receipt date... just curious ..

That is why I think rpan's appeal had nothing to do with the approval. It is obvious they are working on Oct'03 cases now and it was time for his/her approval anyways.