OCI Card Agents in New Delhi

GC_TRAP

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

Does anybody have names and numbers of agents in Delhi who can assist with filing of a new OCI card application? With my past luck in applying for Indian Passports directly in India and having to go through pure hell, I think I'll take my chances with a reliable agent based in Delhi.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks in advance!

oci agent

Hello all,

Does anybody have names and numbers of agents in Delhi who can assist with filing of a new OCI card application? With my past luck in applying for Indian Passports directly in India and having to go through pure hell, I think I'll take my chances with a reliable agent based in Delhi.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks in advance!

albert 9013801498

Hello all,

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Would you care to specify what issues you had when applying for a passport. Wonder what state you applied in ? For my father and I, it was such a straight forward process with the outsourced Passport Seva Kendra... Even before those, I had applied one for my grandmother about 15 years ago and it was smooth even then.

Looks like you are applying it in a corrupted state and/or a mismanaged passport office!