OCI Application Question

StillPatient

Registered Users (C)
What if I don't want to give my company name, which is a mandatory question in the first set of online questions for OCI.

-Still

Thank you Vijay!

A few more questions:

In the Passport Section of Part-A of the OCI Application, there is a mandatory field "Place of issue". My new American Passport does not have a "Place of Issue" on it. Or is this meant for entering details of my Indian passport?

Also right at the top of Section A part of the Form there is a field to choose a Mission. Since Aim a resident of Atlanta, should I choose Atlanta, or Houston?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

-Still

Passport information in Part A, is for the US Passport. Place of issue = USA

If Atlanta has started processing OCI's now, then obviously the Atlanta mission!

Thank you Vijay!

A few more questions:

In the Passport Section of Part-A of the OCI Application, there is a mandatory field "Place of issue". My new American Passport does not have a "Place of Issue" on it. Or is this meant for entering details of my Indian passport?

Also right at the top of Section A part of the Form there is a field to choose a Mission. Since Aim a resident of Atlanta, should I choose Atlanta, or Houston?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

-Still
I had put in Place of Issue: UNITED STATES. Make sure all information is in Capital Letters. You should use the appropriate mission based on the table that can be found here http://visa.blsindia-usa.com/newOciAdult.php. All the best.