Oath Scheduling at Newark after Dual A#'s

futcitizen

Registered Users (C)
Are there any folks out there who have recieved an Oath notice after being stuck in a dual A# issue?

I am trying to get an idea of how long Newark takes to schedule oath after some one is stuck in this issue after the Interview is completed. Please share

TIA

Deer -

Are you planning on filing a Petition for hearing on Naturalization Application under 8 U.S.C. 1447 (b)? If not, how long do you plan to wait?

My 120 days are going to be up on July 10 at Boston DO. I got a letter stating that my case was approved on May 31, 2006 but I have not received the oath letter as yet. I had the multiple A files problem as well.

backroady,

We took infoss to Boston DO on May 25 and June 16. In both times we were told that everything was cleared and we would be scheduled to take the oath but so far we have heard nothing, not even a letter like what you have received from them. We had the 'A file missing" problem.

Both "A file missing" and "Dual file" problems are the incompetency and inefficieny of that bloody, wicked, shamless USCIS but not our fault, nor FBI (which shameless USCIS also blames). But we are the ones who have to suffer due to this garbage federal agency called USCIS.

pmg,

I agree. My case was approved May 31 and no sign of oath yet. How much more inefficient can an organization get?

When did you have your interview?

thanks.

Interview was on Feb 23.

In the letter, did they mention you would be scheduled to an oath ceremony soon?

BTW, how come they sent you a letter telling you that it's approved? What have you done to get that letter? We have not received anything from them at all though we sent them a letter in early May.

Right upon our return from infopass on Jun 16, we wrote a letter to Laura Bush for help. I guess it may take at least 2 months for her to reply (if she would reply), or she may never reply.

I called the CIS (dis)information line. They contacted Boston DO who sent me a letter stating that it was approved May 31, 2006.

Just curious, why did you contact Laura Bush? Is she a USCIS employee?

Thanks.

backroady,

It is just like some people going to congressmen or senators. They are also not USCIS employees.

We found contacting USCIS employees is useless so we just went to another channel to see if they can put some pressure on this shameless USCIS. We read that in some cases Laura Bush was helpful so we just tried the luck.