Oath Scheduled!!

roberto gasta

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

Hello All,

Two days ago online the online tag moved into "oath ceremony"; two days later on the mail i received the letter to attent the Oath;
I have a small disorderly conduct conviction so I was not sure if I was going to pass or not but thank God I DID !

I want to thank Lord and the US soil and the founders of immigrationportal.com for all the support.
in particular I want to thank Bob Smith for his positive answers: he was positive I was going to pass;
Thank you!

One final question though: why is the Oath Scheduled to a Courthouse? ;-)

Eastern District of New York

Courthouse Locations

Congrats!!!

Hello All,

Hello All,

Two days ago online the online tag moved into "oath ceremony"; two days later on the mail i received the letter to attent the Oath;
I have a small disorderly conduct conviction so I was not sure if I was going to pass or not but thank God I DID !

I want to thank Lord and the US soil and the founders of immigrationportal.com for all the support.
in particular I want to thank Bob Smith for his positive answers: he was positive I was going to pass;
Thank you!

Courthouse Locations

Congratulations!!! I too had been waiting and just got the same email, I'm beyond happy!! I know and understand how nerve wrecking it has been but we are almost there :)

Hello All,

Hello All,

Thank you!

Courthouse Locations

Congrats! Did you request a name change? That might be the reason why it is at the courthouse.

no i did not request that, buti called the building and they said naturalization in nyc is normal in the building

The U.S. District Court has a right to have exclusive authority to administer the Oath when it wants to. If that Court only has a few ceremonies they are probably for a reason. A few have to be done because of name changes but sometimes the Court want the Ceremony for Public Relations reasons. WHEN is it?

To make natualization a big deal that is worth celebrating, applicants should commit a small crime;otherwise
natualization is just a boring mundane matter