1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

oath schedule in San Francisco

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by jzreba, Aug 6, 2004.

1. jzreba

jzreba Registered Users (C)

I need to make some travel plan in October and there is a chance I may be scheduled for oath at that time. Where can I find the oath schedule ?

I heard that San Francisco DO have oath ceremony twice a month. Is there anyone who know the exact date, please post ?

Thanks a lot.
  2. n400la

n400la Registered Users (C)

3. akarim

akarim Registered Users (C)

Is it possible to find out oath schedules of other District Offices? If so, what is the web address for those offices and how can we search? Thanks. :confused:
  4. n400la

n400la Registered Users (C)

Try http://www.uscourts.gov

Look for court in your area and then they usually have naturalization ceremonies link. It seems fairly easy to find it for California, should be similar for other states with the exception of DOs that swear in right after the interview...

This information is sometimes provided at the USCIS web site under a particular DO.
  5. jzreba

jzreba Registered Users (C)

Thanks for the info.

Did anyone know how long between interview and oath ceremony date ? Could it be possible within a month ? What is your experience in San Francisco ?