Oath Letter Tracker for MARCH 2010 Interviews

Yea we are in the same boat. So i guess we have to check the mail box everyday.

Hey undersampling... looks like you're in SF too? So we're in the same boat.

No... I figure after they transferred your case to the local office, the online case status is no longer up to date. I had my interview on 3/9/10 and am currently waiting for the oath letter. But my case status online still says "testing and interview" and the latest update was showing 2/2/10.

Yea we are in the same boat. So i guess we have to check the mail box everyday since the local office doesn't update the status. Do you recall who was your interviewer. My was Jorge Luis Tan.

Yea we are in the same boat. So i guess we have to check the mail box everyday since the local office doesn't update the status. Do you recall who was your interviewer. My was Jorge Luis Tan.

Yeah, I guess so :)

My interviewer was officer Louie.

BTW, I just noticed that your interview date was 3/4/10, so yours was 4 days earlier than the user "phillies", but phillies is already sworn in today.

Anybody apply to Phoenix office, and receive approved at Interview in MArch. I got interview passed, But cannot make decision yesterday.

Woohoo... finally got my oath letter in the mail today. The letter was postmarked yesterday.

So April 14th it is for me at Oakland Paramount Theater. Yaay.. I'm one step closer :)

Woohoo... finally got my oath letter in the mail today. The letter was postmarked yesterday.

So April 14th it is for me at Oakland Paramount Theater. Yaay.. I'm one step closer :)

rebates,
Congratulations! I think we have the same interview date. Did you get your interview letter from SF DO or from Missouri? It might not be helpful in my case but am just curious.

rebates,
Congratulations! I think we have the same interview date. Did you get your interview letter from SF DO or from Missouri? It might not be helpful in my case but am just curious.

Thanks, sunny. Sorry I don't remember where my interview letter came from. Are you in SF too?

Got my oath letter today -

Me and wife where interviewed on feb 23'rd and passed,
my wife got her oath letter on march 5'th - with oath cermony on - march 25'th,
mine was delayed - i got my letter today March 26'th , for april 14'th oath cermony.

Strange !! My interview on Mar24 done, inteview passed, but IO say cannot make decision....
BUT received letter USCIS at mar26 (dated mar23) that interview is postpone !!
Why the inteview officer not know about this postpone ? and why she conduct my interview ? no mention of any postpone !! and now i receive this letter ?
waht meaning, and how it affects my process ?? thanks.

Strange !! My interview on Mar24 done, inteview passed, but IO say cannot make decision....
BUT received letter USCIS at mar26 (dated mar23) that interview is postpone !!
Why the inteview officer not know about this postpone ? and why she conduct my interview ? no mention of any postpone !! and now i receive this letter ?
waht meaning, and how it affects my process ?? thanks.

Start a new thread, you will get more input.

WooHoo ! Received Oath letter 03/27 --> Oath on 4/09 Phoenix
________
N-400 timeline
Phoenix
1/11/2010 : Mailed regular mail
1/12/2010 : USCIS Received
1/14/2010 : PD
1/14/2010 : NOA
1/14/2010 : Check Cashed
1/19/2010 : NOA Letter Received
1/16/2010 : LUD Saturday !! (Initial Review)
1/23/2010 : LUD Saturday !! (RFE mailed 01/22)
1/26/2010 : LUD !!
1/25/2010 : RFE-FP mailout Post mark date
1/29/2010 : RFE-FP Letter Received
2/05/2010 : FP appointment
2/01/2010 : FP Done (Walk in)
2/13/2010 : LUD Saturday !! (Case transfered local office, Interview Scheduled)
2/16/2010 : Interview Letter
3/24/2010 : Interview Date
3/24/2010 : Interview passed. BUT Decision cannot be made. :(
3/26/2010 : Interview postponed letter dated 03/23/2010 (?? but interview already done on 03/24)
3/27/2010 : Oath Letter Received
4/09/2010 : Oath Date