Oath letter not received

zippy1105

what should one do if the oath letter hasn't been received. i read that yafouli in los angeles has received his oath letter on april 2 and i have had the same interview dates, timeline and location as his... infopass? or could the same interview dates have different oath dates?

same interview date can have different oath dates... however, if it is taking too long, you should go for an Infopass or talk with IO over the phone.

My wife and I had interview in Baltimore Office on March 19th. My wife received Oath Letter for 25th April Ceremony. She got it about a week ago. However I havent gotten mine yet. I called USCIS customer service# and officer did not no much, but he said looks like my interview letter has not gone out yet . I was explaining to him that I need to go out of country from May 2 - May 25th. He said I should take Infopass and go personally to baltimore office which I am going to do.

My wife and I both had our interview in Oct last year. I had my oath 1 month later and she had her oath 6 weeks after me, so having the interview on the same day doesn't necessarily mean you'll have the oath at the same time.

thanks for all the input, have scheduled an infopass to inquire the status of the oath letter. hope i'll get a positive answer.