Status
Not open for further replies.

4Jasmin

Registered Users (C)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Jasmin
Hello,
Please help me with this issue!

Ok i have filed for citizenship back in 2004, my application was denied in May 2005, then I appealed the decision, it was overturned in November 2005. then i was waiting for a final decision. in february i moved to texas. I filed a change of address with AR-11. Last Monday, April 24, 2006, I received my Oath letter for May. The oath letter was mailed from the district office in Atlanta where i had my old address at. The letter was sent to my old address but was forwarded and i received it at my new address in Texas; now the question is :
at the bottom of the form, i have to sign my name and provide an address, which address would i put? I don't want to provide any wrong information or have my citizenship revoked! I am panicing , Please help!

Also; I had a couple of tickets but that was before the appeal interview, so, when they ask on the oath letter "have you ever been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, convicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, including traffic violations?" should I answer yes or no, knowing that there is a statement at the top of the questions stating that " AFTER the date you were first interviewed on you application for Naturalization" so that means anything that happened after the interview, I recall that during the appeal interview, the lady asked me that question and she marked that i had a couple of tickets already. Also, the tickets were for false alarm. Can you please shed some light, I don't want to go to the ceremony full of worries, what do you think?
thanks

if i put my new address on the oath letter, would they say that the judge doesn't have jurisdiction over my case or is the judge a federal one who has jurisdiction all over the US?
Just want to make sure
thanks

how pathetic of you to have deleted your other thread that had proof of joef helping you but you did not like people to know joef helped you because you slashed him along with your gang despite of thanking him for his helps.

Christian_Lady said:
how pathetic of you to have deleted your other thread that had proof of joef helping you but you did not like people to know joef helped you because you slashed him along with your gang despite of thanking him for his helps.
you are starting trouble and I am ignoring you and reporting you that's it for u!

You must be kidding, Jasmin ! Did you really delete the other thread where so many poeple already replied to your question ??

I remember you even posted explicit appreciation for the replies. However you apparently deleted (?!) the thread and then ask your question again ?

I thought it was a poor choice of you that you joined the Mob that was out to set a witch hunt for JoeF ... but this idea of yours I cannot even categorize.

I guess it's best you delete this thread as well, or come clean with your motives.

Alex

AlexanderG said:
You must be kidding, Jasmin ! Did you really delete the other thread where so many poeple already replied to your question ??

I remember you even posted explicit appreciation for the replies. However you apparently deleted (?!) the thread and then ask your question again ?

I thought it was a poor choice of you that you joined the Mob that was out to set a witch hunt for JoeF ... but this idea of yours I cannot even categorize.

I guess it's best you delete this thread as well, or come clean with your motives.
Alex
I asked a question for people to help. If you don't have an advice then fine, just don't spark a flameware cuz i don't have time for that.

4Jasmin said:
I asked a question for people to help. If you don't have an advice then fine, just don't spark a flameware cuz i don't have time for that.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but you have asked exactly the same things before and you received many replies ... why did you delete that thread ? Did you not appreciate the answers anymore for which you thanked members ?

Sad is, I must say, that you copied and pasted your own post into this thread but you deleted all the work from the members who wanted to help you. At least you should have bothered to rewrite it a bit, so that it is not that obvious !

Alex

4Jasmin said:
I asked a question for people to help.

If you don't have an advice then fine, just don't spark a flameware cuz i don't have time for that.

By the way, the last words are indeed lamentable, because others devoted their time to reply to your questions and you tossed their work and time out and expect that everybody come back and thank you for being able to write all their replies again.

Alex

4Jasmin said:
you are starting trouble and I am ignoring you and reporting you that's it for u!

What trouble I'm starting? Telling the truth to you seems trouble to you?

Do you think I care your reporting to me to this site? If you are so much scare of someone telling the truth about you then why do you even do bad things like deleting your entire thread and badmouthig of joef?

Go ahead and try to ban me too as you and your gang did with Joef. I will born again to tell the truth about you and your gang.

4Jasmin said:

Are you on drug? Just 2-3 days ago you had all the time, whole night long, when you were creating numours threads and postings to draw a poll and witch hunting joef for your personal vendetta, but now you are saying you just don't have time for that?

Nobody sparking anything; instead people are telling truth. if you keep "things" to bash people then learn to keep "things" to face the truth also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian_Lady said:
Go ahead and try to ban me...
I will born again to tell the truth about you and your gang.

:D :D :D Then you will not be a "Christian"...you will be a: "Born again Christian"... :D :D :D

AlexanderG said:
why did you delete that thread ? Did you not appreciate the answers anymore for which you thanked members ?Alex

The reason Jasmine deleted that thread because I pointed out how pathetic she is when she witch-hunted on joef who helped her on that thread and she also appreicated him over there.

by deleting that thread she wanted to delete the proof of getting help from joef whom she made him banned. That's why that thread was deleted by her but only when I pointed out.

This woman called me trashy lady, trailer trash, pathetic, stupid and fag but on another thread she claimed not saying anything bad to anyone ever.

she and her gang reported me to moderator and made my mostly postings deleted because they don't like the truths about them.

jasmin,
why don't you explain everone about your reasons to delete your old thread(where members answered your q/s) and reposting same q/s again? :)
Why again?

MrJackie said:
jasmin,
why don't you explain everone about your reasons to delete your old thread(where members answered your q/s) and reposting same q/s again? :)
Why again?

I agree...it is unfair to delete threads where info has been already gathered and many other who might be in the same situation can easily benefit.

Jasmin...as for your situation...my advice would be to write down your current addresss after all this where you are now. If this raises any question ( not sure why it should) you can explain to them and you have all the proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.