oath ceremony in Kansas anyone???

churro

Registered Users (C)
I passed my N400 interview on june 20, I checked my online case status it appear
On June 29, 2011, we placed your application in the oath scheduling que. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I haven't received any letter since my interview! whats going on?? any one in kansas that still waiting for oath letter? where can I find out the coming date of oath ceremony?
thanks!!!

me too....

I also passed my N400 interview on Jun21-2011, I checked my online case status it appear as below:
On June 30, 2011, we placed your application in the oath scheduling queue. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I haven't received any letter since my interview!
Any help is appreciated..Thanks,

me too....

I also passed my N400 interview on Jun27-2011, I checked my online case status it appear as below:
On July 01, 2011, we placed your application in the oath scheduling queue. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I haven't received any letter since my interview!
Any help is appreciated..Thanks,

Hi, churro & pkdubey1999, since it pasted more than 45 days after your interviews, did you guys contacted BCIS for an update and what was their response?

hey guys..
which part of kansas are you guys in ?? I live in Lawrence, the officer told me the oath ceremony could be in Kc, Lawrence, or topeka... I haven't received any letter yet!!! keep posting and update guys!!

nope, I've a name change request, does yours also have any name change?

Last edited by a moderator:
me too.. no other request.. just waiting for the oath letter!! im guessing it could be on labor day? anyone?

hey guys! good news! My status changed to:
On August 17, 2011, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I wish you guys got it too!!

Hi Churro,

Congrats on your status update.

Mine should be close now as you were interviewed on Jun20 and I was interviewed on Jun21-2011.

Keep us updated, when you get the letter.

Thanks,

Hi Churro,

Congrats on your status update.

Looks like I may have to wait for one more week as I was interviewed on Jun27-2011.

Thanks,