Oath ceremony events!!

amasamas

Registered Users (C)
Could someone shed some lights on what happens in the oath date if it is not same day after interview?.
how do u get processed given you have been outside the country after the interview, aor had say traffic citations.(provided you have what is requested for a proof of all of this).
This is one thing I can hardly find covered in this forum.
I know most people list what happened after the judge showed up for the Oath, but what about the registration process and discussing the events that happened between the interview and the Oath date.

In the SJ oath process, our oath letters were checked as we stood in line to enter the venue by the IOs (we saw our IOs were working there that day). Since we did not have any criteria that had changed we were let in.

I don't know what exactly happens but I guess the people who have stuff changed are taken aside and given some scrutiny.

This kind of information has been well covered, but it might not be easy to find. In general the oath letter has some questions where you need to update things that might have happened between interview and oath, like trips, traffic tickets or any other crime. I would assume that if you have committed a crime between the interview and the ceremony you'll be set aside for further scrutiny and depending on how serious the issue is the situation might escalate. However, let's not go into drama, most people are clean between interview and oath or just have a few trips and that's fine you just fill out the information in the oath letter, take it to the ceremony and you should be naturalized without delay. It is difficult to give you more details as it is unclear to me if you are in any funny situation or just asking out of curiosity about how this works. I hope at least between aabbcc11 and I have answered the latter.