oath after the interview in dc

oath_in_wash_dc

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
How long it takes after the interview in Arlington -- VA for the oath? I had my interview on Dec 1st and they said oath letter will be mailed in 90 days.
Thanks

My guess is that you will recieve your Oath letter sooner than 90 days. Good luck!

Could you plz post your interview experience. THANKS.

hm11 -

I have been waiting for more than 120days... still nothing from BCIS...

even though my background checks and all the rest of the checks have been completed...

any clue?

Hi beanzz
There is no definit answer to the question discussed. I know someone who got interview letter within 6 weeks and actually I just varified from a person I know who got oath notificatin after 3 year. Yes, I write again after three year. I am talking about VSC and NY district.
So my conclusion is wait and be patient.
Good luck to you.

Wow - 13 months for fingerprint. Lucky you had a short time between fingerprint and interview. Good luck with the last stretch.

The interview experience:
Standard 10 questions,
officer was very friendly,
the only thing was i did not register for selective services when i got my gc but i filed an addendum for that it was not willful,
they said that oath letter will be mailed in 90 days,
at the end they gave me a paper saying "congratulation.... u r name has been recommeded.............blah blah blah..........."
anyone had interview in Nov/December?

oath_in_wash_dc

oath_in_wash_dc

Did u get fingerprints in AUG 2003 and interview on Dec 1st?. Can you please post your time line once again. Also, can u please post how many days before u have received your interview letter.

Manoj Varma

timeline is same what i posted earlier. I got my interview letter in 3rd week of October( if i remember correctly).
-- Anyone had inerview in Oct/Nov or Dec?

I met someone who was interviewed on Oct 2d, still no oath. How does it work generally? DO they wait till certain no. of people become eligible for oath or is it scheduled for fixed no. of times a year?