O-1 extension: What is needed?

kyronnex

Hi All,
My O1 petition was thankfully approved in 2007 Aug after an unsuccessful H1B petition during the H1B fiasco of 2007. I am continuing with same employer and plan to do so for many years to come.

Question: When my O1 visa expires in 2010 Aug, how easy is it to get an O1 extension? Can anybody with first or third person perspective answer?

Is it true that I have to compile the same type of evidence I collected during my original application in 2007 (references from US and across the world, list of journals, conferences, citations, articles in trade journals, etc, etc)? Or it a simple extension request?

If you have experience or know of somebody with experience, could please do let me know?

Can you please tell me your qualificiations, publications or acheivements. I am planning to apply for O1 visa.

One of my friend renewed O1 visa. It is the same documentation but with update of what you acheived in those 3 years (modified petition).

I am on O-1 visa. I just changed my employers and applied for new O-1 visa, which I got it for 3yrs. Question is do I need to get stamping done? I have the present visa till june 2010. Should I be going out of country to get stamping done.