NYC - Garden City Interview Experience Share Please

aisharan

Registered Users (C)
Could any people like to share their experience with the interview officers at Long Island - Garden City location?

Are most interviews succcessful? Have there been any cases of further review/pending name checks etc? How long does it take for the Oath letter post a successful interview in NYC?

Have the interview officers ever specifically asked for a Selective Service Status Letter?

Could any people like to share their experience with the interview officers at Long Island - Garden City location?

Are most interviews succcessful? Have there been any cases of further review/pending name checks etc? How long does it take for the Oath letter post a successful interview in NYC?

Have the interview officers ever specifically asked for a Selective Service Status Letter?

Could you please post your timeline? I'm trying to estimate what the processing time in NYC is, but there haven't been too many NYC residents posting.

i missed my oath date. so i sent a letter explaining why i didn't show up. how long does it takes to reschedule another date. i don't live in nyc now, and i have a friend who is checking the mailbox for me. so im afraid he may not open the mailbox in the right time. any one knows if there is a way you could know if they send thew letter before it arrives in the mailbox so u can anticipate its arrival.please i need quick answer. look to my timing down and u understand my anxiety. how many days usually between the date u recieve the oath ceremony letter and the oath date

place nyc garden city
filing date 30 oct 2003
ID 8 feb 2005
first oath letter date jan 10 2008