NVC preocess

marriednatur

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

I am a LPR and would like to clarify a few things who have some experince with NVS.

I married overseas in summer 2010 however I cannot bring my wife here rightaway, so we are waiting until I become a USC. (I have 2 more years to wait)

I filed for I130 for my wife in Nov 2010. In April, I received approval without any RFE.

Today, I recieved a letter from NVS with:
1)Affidavit of Support Processing Invoice
2)Change of Address and Agent form DS-3032

My questions are:
1) Does receiving these forms from NVC mean that somehow we passed the long wait based on Priority Dates? (I don't think because the PR date never passed ours which is Nov 2010)
2) If we still have to wait for PR date to become current, is it worth paying for all the application fees ($88 now, $400 for AOS etc) given that I hope to be a citizen in 2 years? Do you guys think there is any hope F2A PR date is going to advace to late 2010 in the next 2 years?

Thanks in advance for your help

2)

No response from anyone? I guess nobdy wants to be the bearer of bad news.

Hi,
No, You still have to wait for the usual time it takes for NVC to process LPR pition, It is part of the process. Just send in the paper work and see what happens. good luck

If you are LPR, the whole process takes about 2yrs or so. Your wife may be here before you become a citizen. Move with the process as you're in good shape so far.