NVC is waiting for passport clearance

sukhi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I need to know if anyone else have/had same experience. I have sent all papers to NVC in last week November 2012 for both cases (Father & Mother) in different envelopes. These papers include passport clearances also but yesterday I called NVC & they said they are waiting for passport clearance for my Mom's case & my Dad's case in complete status.
I told the NVC person that I had sent all documents for both cases then she assigned case to supervisor which will take another 3 weeks.
Should i ask my parents to get another passport clearance & send it to NVC or Should I wait for supervisor's review?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,
I need to know if anyone else have/had same experience. I have sent all papers to NVC in last week November 2012 for both cases (Father & Mother) in different envelopes. These papers include passport clearances also but yesterday I called NVC & they said they are waiting for passport clearance for my Mom's case & my Dad's case in complete status.
I told the NVC person that I had sent all documents for both cases then she assigned case to supervisor which will take another 3 weeks.
Should i ask my parents to get another passport clearance & send it to NVC or Should I wait for supervisor's review?

Thanks in Advance.

they should have a copy. send it again, just to be on safe side

sukhi/bigbull99:

Have a few questions reg clearances (from India)...

What is Passport Clearance? Is this a separate document/certificate or is it a stamp in the passport?

How do we obtain this?

Can anyone please clarify?

Thanks and regards.

-laddi

Passport clearance is different document not a stamp on the passport.
One needs to go to the local passport office & fill out form to get passport clearance & passport office requires original passport plus the fees.
They normally issue this paper within a day /same day (in our case)
Hope this answers your question
sukhi/bigbull99:

Have a few questions reg clearances (from India)...

What is Passport Clearance? Is this a separate document/certificate or is it a stamp in the passport?

How do we obtain this?

Can anyone please clarify?

Thanks and regards.

-laddi

Passport clearance is different document not a stamp on the passport.
One needs to go to the local passport office & fill out form to get passport clearance & passport office requires original passport plus the fees.
They normally issue this paper within a day /same day (in our case)
Hope this answers your question

Thanks for the info.

Regards.

-laddi