NVC delays already started!!!

dineshgk

Registered Users (C)
Probably NVC is already starting to be hit by the new Procedural delays. I was reviewing Cptracker.com and it looked like it used to take like 15 to 20 days after Pkt 3 is sent to St. Louis to reach NVC.

My pkt took like 14 days to clear check after mailing it and still not reached NVC after like a month.

Anyone in same boat ????

Please Advice if any necessary steps can be taken at this stage.

Thanks,

Sent P3 to STL on 9/20

I am in a similar situation. I sent my P3 to STL on 9/20. My lawyer cant find out if the checks are cashed yet but NVC hasnt recived it yet. Its almost a months now...

NVC Recived P3 10/16

Dinesh,
I just called NVC after posting my previous msg and was told my application reached NVC yesterday. She said it would take 6-8 wks for NVC to review...hoipefully it wont be that long. You might want to call and check on your case as well today...

Thanks Raj,

I called NVC yesterday and they said that they did receive it on Wednesday..... Lets see how things go from here.

GoodLuck.

inteview in jan???

Dinesh,
Do you think we can expect an inteview in Jan? Iam going ahead wiht plans to buy tix hoping it will be some where is the second half of Jan. what are your thoughts on that?
-Raj