NSC workers get a break !

DIGS

Registered Users (C)
The US Presidents' gives NSC workers a break. Need to be patient as they will all soon return tomorrow and with their back breaking work, clear our cases sooooooooooooon.

Good luck :eek:

DIGS

DIGS said:
The US Presidents' gives NSC workers a break. Need to be patient as they will all soon return tomorrow and with their back breaking work, clear our cases sooooooooooooon.

Good luck :eek:

DIGS

What! :eek: When did they come back from Thanksgiving vacation mood. I taught they work 52 days a year not weeks. :confused:

I thought February 21, 2005 was a holiday ( official) for NSC. I see so many cases approved on 2/21/05. Atleast from this forum. How do this people work. I know people do get approval emails on week ends, but even during long week end????????.
I guess now NSC have stop working on all 2003 cases specially Seotember - November. They directly jumped to 2004. NSC Conveniently forgot 2003 pending cases.

EB2 -Concurrent
Spetember 2003

Outsourcing the job

I guess they are outsourcing the processing work!!! ;) ;)

No wonder they are working on a holiday.

Or its just that they work only on holidays to convince people that they are diligently working.

All the people working on these cases may not appreciate us getting a GC here in the US. Hence the delay!

I would probably do the same. Just plain envy I guess.

it seems NSC workers are still in the mood of Long Weekend. I guess they might be discussing what they did during the last three days. Lazy fellows wake up and see my files.