NSC will process according to RD???

chanderjoshi

Registered Users (C)
hi!
I just talked to IIO at NSC she was very polite & cooperative she told me the following reason of slow approval

1.they were not aware of thousands of case will come suddenly for adjudication & they have limited officer for adjudication.

2.They are planning to process according to RD in case everything is fine not according to PD for Old cases.

3. should wait for 90 days but not sure if anything decided before keep on watching your email ID.

4. there should't be rain of approvals as thousands of applications there & turn by turn will be [processed does't matter how other centers i.e TSC or CSC is processing the cases

hi!
I just talked to IIO at NSC she was very polite & cooperative she told me the following reason of slow approval

1.they were not aware of thousands of case will come suddenly for adjudication & they have limited officer for adjudication.

2.They are planning to process according to RD in case everything is fine not according to PD for Old cases.

3. should wait for 90 days but not sure if anything decided before keep on watching your email ID.

4. there should't be rain of approvals as thousands of applications there & turn by turn will be [processed does't matter how other centers i.e TSC or CSC is processing the cases

Thanks for sharing the information man. Could you please provide me the NSC phone number to me?

1.they were not aware of thousands of case will come suddenly for adjudication & they have limited officer for adjudication......

-----while its raining approvals at TSC, these guys have allocated limited officers for 485 processing.....:mad:

Thanks for your inputs...but it looks like NSC is in mess..Its catch 22...

Thanks for your inputs...but it looks like NSC is in mess..after last time retrogression, NSC stand was - they will process as per PD...Now they are saying - approval by RD....Is it NOT mess? NO clear understanding on how how to process!!!

so funny, get on retrogressing PD, process application by RD, keep on creating "Backlog" and say it as - we are clearing BACKLOG...!!

Only they have to weep on our shouLders by saying ..."thousands of application & we have "limited" IO's to approve"...That becomes advantage to other processing centers to "eat" all VISA and NCS to wait for PD to retrogress..and keep on holidaying....!!!

Its catch 22...

hi!

My congressman office got a call from USCIS today and they were told that the case is now assigned to an officer for review. My online status and LUD is still the old one. Not sure how much time it takes for approval once the case is assigned to an officer.

My congressman office got a call from USCIS today and they were told that the case is now assigned to an officer for review. My online status and LUD is still the old one. Not sure how much time it takes for approval once the case is assigned to an officer.

coolpdx,

don't worry abt LUD if your case id from NSC. only cases fro TSC were having LUD before approval. so now wait and watch

I don't think its true. My PD and RD is way ahead of people got approval. check username Not2Happy and jolly_fellow. They both got approval. there RD is somewhere in 2004 and 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
cases transferred from CSC to NSC are in trouble. While the original NSC cases are preadjudicated, Transferred cases have to wait for Immigration Officer review

PD DEC 2001 CSC Transferred to NSC

I don't think its true. My PD and RD is way ahead of people got approval. check username Not2Happy and jolly_fellow. They both got approval. there RD is somewhere in 2004 and 2005.

As mentioned in your signature, could the delay is because of name check.

The rep who said NSC was not aware of thousands of cases will be there for approval and limited officers is BS

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of me got RFE 2 weeks ago PD apr03 india/RD apr 04 csc->nsc

As mentioned in your signature, could the delay is because of name check.

The rep who said NSC was not aware of thousands of cases will be there for approval and limited officers is BS

My personal belief is that NSC is sending approvals based on PD and not necessarily RD or a combination of both as long as PD is old, as against TSC which is doing FIFO. Thats why we have seen 2001 approvals mostly. Looks to me that we should see more of 2002 and later in about a week/2 weeks or so when more of 2001s are done.

My personal belief is that NSC is sending approvals based on PD and not necessarily RD or a combination of both as long as PD is old, as against TSC which is doing FIFO. Thats why we have seen 2001 approvals mostly. Looks to me that we should see more of 2002 and later in about a week/2 weeks or so when more of 2001s are done.

Yes, I have seen many many cases whose RD is more than a year of mine got approved. There are few cases where approved-PD seems be later than mine.

Couldnt arrive at any logical explanation.

Even more surprising is that there seems to be many people with LUD as 8/19/2006 and nothing after that.

my PD is July 2001 and RD Dec.2004 and still no LUD and nothing and I saw people with PD 2003, 2002 getting approved. NSC doing all random processing and it is the worst center as a past track record and its continuing the same. so just wait, watch and frustate. nothing we can do that ask NSC to do fast processing bcos there is a always simple reason we have under-staffed. Fees are getting increased every year and its going to IRAQ war only and not USCIS. This is a true reality now.

EB3 PD July01

my PD is July 2001 and RD Dec.2004 and still no LUD and nothing and I saw people with PD 2003, 2002 getting approved. NSC doing all random processing and it is the worst center as a past track record and its continuing the same. so just wait, watch and frustate. nothing we can do that ask NSC to do fast processing bcos there is a always simple reason we have under-staffed. Fees are getting increased every year and its going to IRAQ war only and not USCIS. This is a true reality now.

EB3 PD July01

write to your local congressmen/senator and write ombudsman and most important pray

I agree, I dont think there is any order in which NSC is processing. My PD is Nov 02 and 485 RD is July 04. I know that many have later PD and RD and have already got the Green card. Mine was also transferred from CSC and that might be the delay.

EB3 PD July01

You have more preference
if PD is considered. (see my signature) I've more preference if RD is considered. Since both of us are not approved I've no idea
what is going on...But I saw one or two cases of RD Dec 04 and PD 2002
approved. Give us a break god....

EB3 PD July01

My questions to you all waiting for approval :
1.) When you had called NSC did you get any confirmation from them saying specifically , "All checks are cleared" and "Officer has been assigned for review"
2.) Whats the result of Infopass ?

EB3 PD July01

Hello Dice,
Did you check with an officer by calling or taking Infopass? I will do that first. Also if by any means if it stuck with your name check then I don't think you can do anything here. Yes there are cases approved from 2002 and 03.. but they might have been preadjudicated and name checks are completed.
Thanks
KK

its all random by lottery, whoever gets picked up is assigned a visa, there is no such thing as preadj or rd or pd at all.

its all luck now , whoveer is lucky gets it, otherwise its an endless wait

its all random by lottery, whoever gets picked up is assigned a visa, there is no such thing as preadj or rd or pd at all.

its all luck now , whoveer is lucky gets it, otherwise its an endless wait

I concur with you on Lucky thing.. but strongly differ on Preadj rd pd..