NSC Processing dates --01/01/2003

Yes, This is definitely good news for lots of old filers who are still waiting and can't enquire because of their current processing dates crap. I am sure going to open an enquiry on Monday or next week when the official website gets updated.

By the way, I just got approval notice on my 4th EAD today (in 4 weeks filed in Mar 2nd week).

NSC Website may get updated by Monday.

Mahesh
NSC Concurrent Filing EB3
I-140/I-485 :
PD : 07/16/03
RD : 04/22/04
FP : 09/03/04

IPC302, Sertra and maheshcr,

With NSC moved PD to 01/01/2003 "OFFICIALLY", is their atleast a slim chance that NSC will strart processing retro affected EB3-RIR cases with PD in Jan 2003?

THanks

The dates don't mean anything.My wife's case is still pending(dependand).ND dec,5 2002.Her FBI check was cleared a long time ago.I got min aproved in march ,same ND
NSC sucks.I was able to get to speak to an immigration officer.She was very rude and I let myself go,so I was rude myself to her.I don't care anymore.

Anyway I'll keep you old timers posted.

PaulK said:
The dates don't mean anything.My wife's case is still pending(dependand).ND dec,5 2002.Her FBI check was cleared a long time ago.I got min aproved in march ,same ND
NSC sucks.I was able to get to speak to an immigration officer.She was very rude and I let myself go,so I was rude myself to her.I don't care anymore.

Anyway I'll keep you old timers posted.
Maybe her case is waiting on a Name check ??

mydearcard said:
IPC302, Sertra and maheshcr,

With NSC moved PD to 01/01/2003 "OFFICIALLY", is their atleast a slim chance that NSC will strart processing retro affected EB3-RIR cases with PD in Jan 2003?

THanks

PD didn't moved. I-485 processing times moved. no chance until PD is current for you. now Its current for applicants with PD earlier than 01-JUN-02 for india,china and philipnios

pd is date u applied for Labor

Last edited by a moderator:
yes 485 processing time move means the date of receipt of 485 moved .This date is issued by respective service center and every center has different dates depending upon their progress .....

where as PD i.e priority date is date on which you filed your labor .This date is common for all the applications across the service center as well as for Consular processing case and this date is determined by department of state.

mydearcard said:
Thanks Sandeep. Does I-485 processing times moved means I-485 reciept date moved?
If you try to read processing date document you will see
"This chart tells you which cases the Service Center is processing and the date the cases were received by the Service Center."
Nothing about PD - only received date.

mydearcard said:
Thanks Sandeep. Does I-485 processing times moved means I-485 reciept date moved?

Thanks

Just to clarfiy...For May2005, the PD (which is your LC filing date) is Jun 01,2005 and the processing date for I485 RD is Jan 2003. Theoretically this means that, ONLY if your green card process was started with the labor filing date prior to 06-01-2002 and the I485 was filed before Jan 2003 only then they will process your I485 application. BUT, as you may have noticed the processing of I485 these days is based on your PD. Again, that does not guarantee anything.

All

THanks a lot for enlightening me. ;) Now things are more clear :confused: and I came to know I should not have a false hope of getting Greencard sooner. :(