NSC - Plastic Tracker

Card Ordered

Message changed to 'On October 2, after your approval, we have ordered you a new card'.
IDreams - Please update this status.
I'll let you all know when I receive the card.
Good luck to everyone!!!!

skb,
When I went for PP stamping the officer did not ask for APs and EADs and I did not offer to return them. The only reason they might want the EADs back is to prevent misuse by somebody else.

gcwin said:
Message changed to 'On October 2, after your approval, we have ordered you a new card'.
IDreams - Please update this status.
I'll let you all know when I receive the card.
Good luck to everyone!!!!

gcwin,

Congratulation! ;)

alw3k and gkb,

Updated with your informations. Thanks. :)

My online message is updated to

On October 4, 2004, .........., we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

How many days does it take to actually get "ready" and recieve it?

gheewalabhai888 said:

Trends showing that it's taking somewhere between one and one & half week.

Last edited by a moderator:
gheewalabhai888 said:
Did you recieve yours after mailing message on Sept 30?

Well, I got a call from my lawyer today that he received the plastic cards yesterday (the cards were mailed to him and not to me, because uscis replaced my address with the lawyer's one. I gave them the correct address during stamping, but apparently that didn't fix it). He fedex'ed it, so I should be receiving them tomorrow.

So, I guess this is the end of green card ordeal. Good luck to everyone. You will gets yours soon.

gheewalabhai888 said:
On October 4, 2004, .........., we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Congratulation! gheewalabhai888 and hbt2002,
:p

Updated with your infor. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghee

Congrats! and What do you think is the reason? Your phone inquiry triggers it or In your case it has taken usual time (9-12 months) at NSC.

gheewalabhai888 said:

I am not sure, I still wait for the card to be mailed

This is another step that we "wait" again. I think inquiry had nothing to do with this, just the normal time of around 8 months could be my first guess.

Card Received

I received my plastic card today. It is valid for 10 years from "card ordered", (NOT from PP stamped - as I thought).

Best of Luck & Thanks to everyone associated with this thread.
Special thanks to IDreams, for maintaining the "plastic card tracker" database.

Bye.

gcwin said:
I received my plastic card today. It is valid for 10 years from "card ordered", (NOT from PP stamped - as I thought).

Best of Luck & Thanks to everyone associated with this thread.
Special thanks to IDreams, for maintaining the "plastic card tracker" database.

Bye.

Congratulation! gcwin, now you are 'Really WIN' ! ;)

Have a good weekend.
:p

ghee

conrgrats, ghee...

great to see oldtimers getting closer to their dreams.

one question: was your online msg (before changing to "card ordered...") the usual, as in, "this case has been approved..."? your approval date was march or april of this year if i'm not much mistaken, right?

Fyi

I just want to let you guys know so that you don't have to go thru what I went thru. When you go for stamping, sign just the way you did in your I-485 application in the card.

In my case the IIO asked me to print my first name and last name in the card which is clearly different than my I-485 application signature. They send me RFE and ask to do ADIT again. I did yesterday. Luckily I got the same lady who did that mistake first time by pushing me to print my name. She told me that she always asked to print names as signature is not always readable. I told her signature is signature, it doesn't have to be readable letter by letter. The real question is whether I need to sign or print my name in that box. She told me sign this time as you were sent RFE for printing name. I hope she won't do this mistake again and aks everybody to sign instead of print first and last name.

Thanks orca.

I am glad to hear from you. It is always great to hear back from our old friends. I remember you, pork and others used to have great posts on the "optimists" thread. I forgot the other pal who disappeared, but who used to have heated race with Pork? Do you remember his name?

Yes, mine is from Feb stamping. End of Feb. I think they are working somewhere around March/April these days for platic card production.

i do make it a point to come across your posts when i infrequently drift in to this forum, along with a few of the other oldtimers' posts, but all in all, i've grown dangerously lackadaisical to the whole issue - forgive me for that!

i think you just struck a chord when you mentioned our old exchanges: periods of intellectual stimulations that were still fruitless from an immigration standpoint, and we did incur the wrath and ire of the more practical populace on these boards. are you hinting sankrityayan as the guy who disappeared? if so, i haven't heard from him either.

hope you'll stick around on these forums even through your life-on-a-plastic days, although i don't know how, or even why. when the journey is done and the destination reached, the fun of travel is both realized and stale. i'm a bit scared thinking of that complacency knowing fully well that that spot for myself gets uncomfortably closer each passing day.

How many of you are awaiting for GC from CSC?

I understand that most of you on this plastic card trackers are dealing with NSC; I am actually awaiting for my GC to be delivered from CSC (Laguna Niguel). How many of you are in the same shoes as mine?

card ordered message

My AD was July last week. I got an email today saying that my plastic card was ordered. Pretty quick. I am pleasently surprised.

PD 1/2002
RD 9/2002
AD 7/2004
Plastic card 10/2004

Do you know how long it takes for NSC to get the card and mail it to me. I am guessing about couple months.

Rajah101 said:
My AD was July last week. I got an email today saying that my plastic card was ordered. Pretty quick. I am pleasently surprised.

PD 1/2002
RD 9/2002
AD 7/2004
Plastic card 10/2004

Do you know how long it takes for NSC to get the card and mail it to me. I am guessing about couple months.
My AD was on 8/16 .. Am eagerly hoping that the car would be ordered in 2 / 3 more weeks ... we have an upcoming trip abroad. Would rpefer to travel with the card.