NSC - Plastic Tracker

How to find out LUD ?

Does LUD mean Last Update Date? How can I find out?
Stamped Mid April and still waiting. Did not call 800 # yet. Should I?
Never received welcome letter.

Thanks

wait600days said:
Does LUD mean Last Update Date? How can I find out?
Stamped Mid April and still waiting. Did not call 800 # yet. Should I?
Never received welcome letter.

Thanks

Welcome to the NSC-Plastic Tracker Club. :D

May I have your I-485 AD and PSD information? I will add your infor to the attached file. ;)

Thanks.
I don't remember the SD, will check. Then I will add to the spreadsheet.
Can you tell me how to find out LUD?

Status changed

Status changed today for both my wife and me:

"On September 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Will keep you posted.

hbt

SD: 02/02/04

hbt2002 said:
Status changed today for both my wife and me:

"On September 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Will keep you posted.

hbt

SD: 02/02/04

Have a Good Day!
;)

wait600days said:
Thanks.
I don't remember the SD, will check. Then I will add to the spreadsheet.
Can you tell me how to find out LUD?

wait600days,

Go to USCIS website

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/logoff.do

Create/Edit customer portfolio account :D

then

Login to an existing account. :D

Your will find a form with the information as following,

Receipt Number/ E-mail / Last Updated(mm/dd/yyyy)/ Form #/ Form Title/
:D

Have a good day :)

May 2003- I-485 asking more info- Any Gurus have idea what it is?

Today, I received this email shown below. It is about my spouse's I-485. I did not ask any thing form them to respond. Any Gurus have idea what it is?
Thanks in advance.

-----------
Current Status:

On September 24, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
------------------
I-140/485 May 2003 (Concurrent)
FP Jan 04

Gheewalabhai,

No, I didn't. I know people who got their approvals in January received their cards recently. Seems that it's taking around 8 to 9 months (for people in Minnesota at least - I don't know if it varies from state to state). You should get yours soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the card tracking, please!

Hi all,

This is by far the most reliable online card tracking forum one can ever have. I am grateful to join you guys, becoming another agonized member of this group. Below is my timeline, someone please add me to the tracking sheet.

Approval Location: L.A.
AD: 3/1/04 (via mail)
SD: 3/25/04
GC: 6 plus months into waiting; haven't received any Welcome Letter yet.

Based on many gurus' reporting, it is somewhat clear to me that the average wait for the unfortunated ones is about 8-10 months. I am giving it another 2 to 3 months. Let's see what happens.

Mr. Frustrated said:
Hi all,

This is by far the most reliable online card tracking forum one can ever have. I am grateful to join you guys, becoming another agonized member of this group. Below is my timeline, someone please add me to the tracking sheet.

Approval Location: L.A.
AD: 3/1/04 (via mail)
SD: 3/25/04
GC: 6 plus months into waiting; haven't received any Welcome Letter yet.

Based on many gurus' reporting, it is somewhat clear to me that the average wait for the unfortunated ones is about 8-10 months. I am giving it another 2 to 3 months. Let's see what happens.

Updated with your information.

Thanks.
;)

Crad message!!!!

Got mails and message changed to "On September 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
My GC was approved from CSC but stamped in Detroit on 07/06/2004 in DETROIT....Any idea gurus..when can i expect my card in hands..i am waiting for that.bcoz i am traveling to india on october 17th...

My stamping was from MN too

I will be travelling outside US in the second week of Oct. Very unlikely it will move before then.
Any suggestions on what to take along when travelling with temp stamping? Any experience? I will be travelling via 2-3 different South Asian countries, I am not sure that they have heard of I-551 stamp. Is there anything from state department (print out or something) that explains that I-551 is same as a green card minus the actual plastic?? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I would like to have something that clearly explains (defines) the stamp.

spouse said:
Got mails and message changed to "On September 27, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
My GC was approved from CSC but stamped in Detroit on 07/06/2004 in DETROIT....Any idea gurus..when can i expect my card in hands..i am waiting for that.bcoz i am traveling to india on october 17th...

Congratulation! You will get your card soon.
;)

Add your infor to the file :D

please add me in your tracker

AD: 9/21/04
PSD: 9/28/04

Started another round of waiting.... :confused:

Thank you.

gheewalabhai888 said:
I will be travelling outside US in the second week of Oct. Very unlikely it will move before then.
Any suggestions on what to take along when travelling with temp stamping? Any experience? I will be travelling via 2-3 different South Asian countries, I am not sure that they have heard of I-551 stamp. Is there anything from state department (print out or something) that explains that I-551 is same as a green card minus the actual plastic?? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I would like to have something that clearly explains (defines) the stamp.
I would suggest to take the original approval notice(courtsey notice or lawyer copy) along with.

Thanks, Pathik

I did a search on this little bit on immigration web site but could not find anything. Usually they have written information on port of entry regulations.
Anybody has seen anything like that?

Added my info too.

Guys, What is Card RD? How can I check my card status. Should I use I-485 lin number to check the status?

Thanks

sub_labor said:
Added my info too.

Guys, What is Card RD? How can I check my card status. Should I use I-485 lin number to check the status?

Thanks

sub_labor,

Thank you very much for adding your information. ;)

Q1: What is Card RD?
A1: Card RD: Plastic Card Received Date.

Q2: How can I check my card status. Should I use I-485 lin number to check the status?
A2: Yes, you are right.:p