NSC - Plastic Tracker

I just got qualified to join this gang! Please add my info to the spread sheet. Yet, another waiting period.

I will go for stamping on 9/14/04.

Good luck to everyone.

Card Received

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share - My wife and I received our plastic cards yesterday.

Good luck to everyone and hope you all receive your cards soon.
SD 01/09/04
Card Received : 09/13/04

EB3RIR_MO said:
I just got qualified to join this gang! Please add my info to the spread sheet. Yet, another waiting period.

I will go for stamping on 9/14/04.

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks,

Updated with your infor
;)

dravisha,

dravisha said:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share - My wife and I received our plastic cards yesterday.

Good luck to everyone and hope you all receive your cards soon.
SD 01/09/04
Card Received : 09/13/04

Congratulation!!!!!
:p ;) :)

gheewalabhai888 said:
6-18 months for the process. And topic is: welcome letter. I have no idea what this is.

gheewalabhai888,

You have been waiting for 223 days. Wish you get your card soon.

:)

CrouchingTiger2 did you get any feedback from USCIS. My collegue got the same message after enqiring on the status of his card. We both stamped at the same center one week apart. I got my card in hand while he is still waiting.

it doesn't look like they are going to

do anything. my inquiry went on producing an automated piece of paper that tells nothing. I think those inquiries are useless.

Srirangam,
This week I got a letter from USCIS. It says: "Your file has been sent for the last step in producing your green card. It could take 12-18 months to finalize after we receive your I-89 from the Local Office. If your temporary card would expire before receiving your GC, please go to Local office for an extension"
(they also attached a copy of AR11 to be used for address change.)

Anybody got this letter from USCIS? Or is this a useless piece of paper that means nothing? :confused:

Even though I asked the CSR to start an enquiry for both self and spouse cases, I got response only for my case.

AD: 06/17
SD: 06/25
Enquiry Requested: 09/01
LUD: 09/09

Letter from USCIS

I also received similar letter. This letter I received is the response to my call to Customer Service Center. Based on this letter the message also got changed such as "we responded to your inquiry on more information on your case.........".

I received a similar letter. No news after that.

Regards,
Krishna

AD : 02/25/2004 at NSC
SD : 03/05/2004 at Cleveland OH
Enquiry Date : 08/17/2004.
LUD : 08/20/2004.

I saw my case's LUD changed to today (9/16). This is the first LUD change after I had my passport stamped on 9/8.

can someone give me the Ph# where to call if we did not receive plastic card and we got stamped on July -19 Thanks

ONline message updated

All
My online message has been updated saying on september we have ordered a plastic card for you after approving your application. The card will be mailed to you as soon as it 's ready.

My AD is 28th April 2004

Congratulations!

suganthy said:
All
My online message has been updated saying on september we have ordered a plastic card for you after approving your application. The card will be mailed to you as soon as it 's ready.

My AD is 28th April 2004

You should get your card in a week or so.

suganthy said:
All

My AD is 28th April 2004

Congratulation!!!
:p

Suganthy and Dravisha

how did you guys get those IIOs to start to speed up the card process?
Everytime I call they act so stupid and give generic answers. One time they even copied all the info and I didn't get anything.