NSC I-140 RFE Experiances

HELP: "Ability to pay RFE"

Gurus,
I got RFE on Ability to pay on August 11 (deadline for the response is October 30). My attorneys told me we need to submit. 1) company 2005 tax return. 2) my 2005 w2 and 3)my recent pay stub.

Problem #1.
My company has not filed the 2005 tax return. And they may go for another extension and will not have the tax return done before my RFE response deadline.

Problem #2.
My current salary is $60 (only sixty dollars) short on the proffered wage annually. But my company is going to fill the difference and I will have 1 or 2 pay stubs that will correctly match the proffered wage.

The papers we are going to submit:
1. As my company will not have 2005 tax return done; 2004 tax return + evidence of extension for 2005 tax return
2. Two recent pay stubs
3. My 2005 w2.

Gurus, what is the chance of approval of the 140? Any suggestion what else can be submitted to have a better chance of approval.

Thanks in advance

whatsupwithgc said:
Gurus,
I got RFE on Ability to pay on August 11 (deadline for the response is October 30). My attorneys told me we need to submit. 1) company 2005 tax return. 2) my 2005 w2 and 3)my recent pay stub.

Problem #1.
My company has not filed the 2005 tax return. And they may go for another extension and will not have the tax return done before my RFE response deadline.

see if you can submit audited financial statements from the company. They might have it eventhough they don't have the tax returns filed yet.

CIS website

pururwa said:
see if you can submit audited financial statements from the company. They might have it eventhough they don't have the tax returns filed yet.
do you know how long it takes for CIS to update the website after receiving the response for the RFE?

Hi,

I got an RFE on 09/15 for education evaluvation.
I have done B.Sc and MCA and have 15 years of IT experience.

My employer told me that lawyer will do the necessary evaluvation
and reply for this RFE ?

How complicate this RFE is and any sugeestion on how to handle and
any tip need to given to lawyer/attorney ?.

Thanks much.

PLEASE HELP
==========

Got a RFE for education evaluation. I have done 3 year B.Sc Physics and 3 year MCA and have 15 yrs of IT expereince.

In my labor, ETA 750 has the following sentence in col 14:
"Alien credentials will be submitted directly to the INS as part of the I-140
Visa Pettition"

col 15 has my work experience.

How can I intrepret this ? Is it complicated ?

Thanks in advance.

I-140 RFE Details

Here are my RFE Details

Requested a certified copy of Federal Tax Returns of the Company and my date of joining letter.

Let me know your thoughts

ETA 750 should have specified the degree, feild of study (major), work experience and training required. You need to get your degree evaluated to the equivalent of what is required in ETA 750 with field of study. There are one or two threads in this forum, which can guide you on how and where to get the evaluation.

felix821 said:
PLEASE HELP
==========

Got a RFE for education evaluation. I have done 3 year B.Sc Physics and 3 year MCA and have 15 yrs of IT expereince.

Visa Pettition"

Thanks in advance.

RFE and LUD( Last Update Date)

Dear All

I have a Question. If any RFE is issued, will that be mentioned in the USCIS online case status, like LUD for the Reason of RFE.

Also I saw LUD for I 140 without any Update in the Status>>

Please advise.

Thanks

Lien

I suppose so. I have seen few folks mentioned change of status online after RFE is issued and also a response is recieved for an RFE. LUD will probably gets changed when ever the application gets looked into for processing and status changes (or email gets sent) when ever some action is taken on it. I have had several LUDs on my I140 with out status changes before approval.

shovonbd said:
Dear All

I have a Question. If any RFE is issued, will that be mentioned in the USCIS online case status, like LUD for the Reason of RFE.

Also I saw LUD for I 140 without any Update in the Status>>

Please advise.

Thanks

Lien

Ability to pay RFE

pururwa said:
do you know how long it takes for CIS to update the website after receiving the response for the RFE?

Thanks pururwa for your suggestion. Unfortunately "audited financial statements " is also not available.

Sorry I do not know how long it takes for CIS to update.

Thanks..

Got a RFE today!!! Here is my signature.
NSC: LIN-06166XXXXX, CONCURRENT FILING. NON-RETROGRESSED COUNTRY
LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006, RFE: 09/28/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??
:mad:

Unitednation,
any idea if u can file a second labor with sam co.
co A has filed my labor -2004 nov, rfe on education issue.
i plan to file another labor if it goes to appeal but am concerned that u can not file multiple labor thru same co.

felix821 said:
PLEASE HELP
==========

Visa Pettition"

Thanks in advance.

Hi Felix,

Please let me know how you responded to this RFE. My I-140 is also pending in NSC and i have the same qualifications as you. (Bsc Physics + MCA). My attorney feels it should not be a problem since they have specified "Bachelor's degree or Foreign bachelors" in ETA 750 Column 14. Please note that my ETA 750 doesn't say "equivalent foreign bachelor's" , instead it just says "Bachelor's degree or Foreign bachelors".

But please let me know how you respond to this RFE.

FYI - Please see the details below from my ETA 750

Column 14: State in Detail the Minimum education, training and experience for a worker to perform satisfactorily the job duties described in item 13 above.

Education:(Enter Number of Years)
Grade School: "Yes"
High School: "Yes"
College: "Yes"
College Degree Required (specify): "Bachelor's degree or foreign bachelor's"
Major Field of study: "Com. Science, Engineering, Information systems or related discipline."

Training: No data given

Experience: "2 Years"

Related Occupation: "Computer programmer/analyst, software engineer or related occcupation."

Column 15 is left blank.

My attorney also feels the same as I have MS equvalent degree and should not face any problem. My attorney have not yet responded so far. Right now doing education evaluation.

However there is a big cry going on that NSC will look at Bachelor's degree only if minimum required qualification asked in ETA 750 as Bachelor. But no idea how far it is true.

Where are you doing education evaluation ?

Thanks.

I haven't received any RFE yet. But i have been going through this forum for past few days.

My attorney has attached an educational evaluation from IEE Inc.. that was done way back in 2000. This attestation reads " The so and so person presents from India proof of completion of post-secondary academic credits which equate to the USA Bachelor of Science and master of Science degreesin Computer Science."

My attorney also told me that since they have not mentioned "equivalent foreign degree" in my labor ETA 750, it should not be a problem. As i mentioned in my previous post my ETA says "Bachelor's degree or foreign bachelors". I'm hoping for the best :)

Hey, please keep me posted on the details if you don't mind. Did you provide any educational evaluation certificates to NSC when you applied for I-140?

Sure. I will do that.

My attorney did not atatch education evaluation while filing I-140.
And now they are doing in SpanTran, NJ.

How to know which center?

Hello,
Can anybody tell me how to tell which center is processing my case? I haven't received the receipt yet, but the check of filling fee has been cashed and there is a number on the back of the check: SRC06280XXXXX
Thank you!

Re: Can anybody tell me how to tell which center is processing my case?

I think you are the luck one. It seems Taxas is processing your case.

kakakiki said:
Hello,
Can anybody tell me how to tell which center is processing my case? I haven't received the receipt yet, but the check of filling fee has been cashed and there is a number on the back of the check: SRC06280XXXXX
Thank you!