NSC EB2 sep 2003 Filers

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Dear EB2 Sep 2003 filers
I hope every one would have seen the NSC update on immigration.com. What does that mean. Will we be getting 485 with 140. Ofcourse its true that first NSC should touch our 140. But just in case if they touch 140 and the officer finds 485 ready, will they adjudicate. One memo says, they stopped co current adjudication, but NSc says still they are doing con current.

What does this mean, any game Plan from NSC. Is their any member here with EB2 sep 2003 got approved both 140 and 485?

Eb2 Sep 2003 filers please reply. My received date is sep15 2003 and Notice date is Sep 22 2003. NSC is processing Sep30 2003. but so far non of our cases touched?

God... How to find answers to all our questions from NSC?

Dude, you need to call, initiate an inquiry or do something else, since the published processing date has already passed your RD. Posting here won't solve your problem.

plastic_card said:
Dear EB2 Sep 2003 filers
I hope every one would have seen the NSC update on immigration.com. What does that mean. Will we be getting 485 with 140. Ofcourse its true that first NSC should touch our 140. But just in case if they touch 140 and the officer finds 485 ready, will they adjudicate. One memo says, they stopped co current adjudication, but NSc says still they are doing con current.

What does this mean, any game Plan from NSC. Is their any member here with EB2 sep 2003 got approved both 140 and 485?

Eb2 Sep 2003 filers please reply. My received date is sep15 2003 and Notice date is Sep 22 2003. NSC is processing Sep30 2003. but so far non of our cases touched?

God... How to find answers to all our questions from NSC?

i agree with inkink, if NSC has surpassed your date in their processing dates, you need to call them soon and initiate an official inquiry through your lawyer or something, atleast call and find out. if you just sit back and not do anything , they won't either :)

My Company did not revoked. when I asked my Lawyer, they are saying that it will be around, wait for some time. Even if you call USCIS they will tell that I have to wait 30 days turn around to pass from my dates. I guess on Jan 19th USCIS posted new dates with 140 as Sep 30 and I can call USCIS after Feb 19th only.

Last edited by a moderator:
plastic_card,

For EB2 concurrent filers, I do notice I140 approval first then I485 approval ( with RFE or without any RFE).