NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Feb. 18, 2002

Dolittle

Registered Users (C)
Guys
the last thread became way too long, so adding another Discussion here with a good news.

Cheers.. and good luck to ya all!

NSC RD 3 JAN- EB3 Waiting eagerly for end of this month..

If it does not clear by end of this month, I am sure I have to wait for 2 months more.

No Title

I did not understand why you have to wait for 2 more months.
My colleague applied along with me and his I 140 was approved in a month, Mine its been 1 month 20 days.

RajeshM- I know it taking only 2 months. but if it crossing 2 months then it will be

2 more months. In fact there are people for Nov 01 waiting for approval.

Great Lakes you should have no prob in going for CP

hi
Great Lakes:
you are set for CP , no problems.

72tulsa:
let me explain what\'s meant by regional service center processing your I-485.
if you are located in washington d.c (client place), but your company which has filed your gc is in Michigan, until now (I-140) is handled by Nebraska SC. But starting from I-485, your application will be handled by Vermont SC since the state you live in falls under that jurisdiction. I guess this SC issue will be taken care of by the lawyer. regarding how long it is taken at each SC, i haven\'t yet started my analysis or research. I have no clue what National processing time means.
one other thing is, for people who are filing I-485, be proactive and get your medical\'s & paperwork done.Talk to your law firm and get the paper work to fill in. You\'ll loose a week time if you do it after your I-140 is done. Your medicals are valid for the next 6 months.

good luck to all my fellow buddies.

Jonnal

Hi there,

My lawyer has different opinion here.He has filed I485 for bunch of my colleagues in NSC SC.And all of got their I140 approved from the same center but are residing in Texas.
Are you 100% sure when you said that, b\'cos then i want to have a nice chat with my lawyer and get the things straight out.

Let me know.
Thanks.

check with your lawyer

hi New Dude,

the best thing is check with your lawyer, & if you think that TSC is going to be an advantage (faster) over NSC, then i would strongly suggest to dig more into this.

:)

Approved!

Transferred to NSC on Feb.6th and approved today!
ND of July 30th at TSC, ND of Feb 11 at NSC

No Title

Congratulations...thanks for sharing. Gives us all an insight on time NSC is taking....
We have the same ND at NSC but my case was received a month later after your ND at TSC.

Jonnal

i talked to my lawyer and he said you can file I485 where you have got your I140 approved.

Congrats Dolittle !!

Ravi and all other guys pls post your updates.

Thanks.

Ravi, Its past 60 days did you call them

The Automated Message says 60 to 75 days, What do we do if it is not approved in that period.

Are Texas cases being processed here.

Thanks

rajeshm, I did contact my lawyer, but

they let me know, that INS asked them not to call regarding cases less than 90 days old. So, I am in a holding state now. I am certain that TSC cases that are being transfered to NSC is delaying the process atleast a little bit.

Approved Finally!!!

My I-140 was transferred to NSC on 02/06/02 and has been approved on 02/19/02 . I just checked it on AVM .
Cat : EB3
RD 07/26/01
ND 08/01/01
Transfer from TSC to NSC on 02/06/02 .
AD 02/19/02
Good luck to you all