NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.

Try www.imminfo.com

Under I-140 forum, see Ron\'s posting re: premium processing for I-140-I quote:
"There was a notice posted on the AILA web site that says that the INS has decided not to implement premium processing for I-140s at this time. They are also instituting new security checks that will delay the processing of all matters filed with them, except N-400s. They did not offer any thoughts as to how long applications and petitions will be delayed as a result of the new checks.

Ron Gotcher"

At least two other EB2s before you, too are on the wait

RD 01/31 R.Kanagala, me 02/11 and another soul 50 nos after me with the same RD !!!!!!

Just look at the VSC and CSC trackers; the story is the same there too for the EB2s. Me (or my attorney) simply have no clue why this is happening to this god-damned category !!!

I will approach 75 day (calendar) barrier by the next weekend, but attorneys/sites say that this 60-75 days processing time is in bdays.

-----

140 EB3

I am still waiting, but I saw couple of RDs after mine getting approved. So, God only knows what\'s happening with NSC...

I might have the answer. I am in it that maybe why?

At every stage it\'s been hell with this GC process. For the LC I had to start over once. At my second trial came the i245 story.
Now we don\'t even know what\'s going on. When is this hell going to end.

pulo.

140 EB2 - RFE

Hi Pulo and others,

Just came to know thru INS (NSC) AVM that my I-140 application EB2/RIR(RD - 02/22/2002) with LIN-02-117-XXXXX received RFE.Don\'t know the exact reasons for RFE,but will post the details once I hear from the attorney.I believe EB2 applications are moving, but may be at a slow pace, so have patience and hope things will be smooth for you guys and will hear the good news soon.

I bet..

I bet we see more approvals this week comparttively couple of weeks ago. I don\'t buy they stopped processing 1-140. Couple of officers might be on vacaction because of lot of low priced vacation packages that are availble until mid May (before the vacation season starts). Let\'s see and don\'t worry folks. Hoping they will catchup 60 day processing time of I-140.

Any New Approvals lately?

Any information on new approvals today? I heard EB3 are getting approved recently.

Has anybody called the NSC lately?

Has anybody nearing or beyond "75 days" of I-140 processing called the NSC and talked to an IIO recently? Could you post the response, if any?

But....

We saw a posting on this site where an RFE was issued to a case with RD 02/22/02 EB2/RIR.????

Mine was on 02/19, EB2

it still has the same 60-75 message, I checked over the weekend. God knows what\'s happening over there.

Thats not correct..

Friend of mine whose RD is 03/05/2002 was approved on 04/15 and she is EB3.Ofcourse she is yet to get the HardCopy.Then How can the NSC people say that they are processing the Feb01 cases?