NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.

Fax info from Immigration-law.com ... Use with discretion.

The Nebraska Service Center is launching a fax inquiry line for the first time which will be open for those whose cases are behind more than 30 days from the official processing date in its report. People are cautioned not to abuse this line unless his/her case is truely 30 days behind of the processing times. Your abuse will hurt other colleagues in the immigrant community!! Don\'t even think about sending fax to the line for other purposes or when you are not within the time frame. Extremely important!!!!!!!!!! The number is (949) 389-3485.

The steps for the fax inquiry: (1) First check the NSC monthly processing times report. (2) Then, check your Receipt Notice and confirm the Notice Date. (3) If your case is 30 days or over the date for your type of case, you may send the fax inquiry.

Thank You RSUR

Thank You RSUR, this item gives interesting information. As the problem is well noticed, let us hope the INS will work seriously to fix the problem and prevent furuther delays in processing the Green Card applications. Thank You for sharing this link with the forum !!!

Approvals & RFE\'s please.

Everyone reading this forum, PLEASE !!! post your approvals and RFE\'s. Anyone on the tracking file that has not updated their status please do so. It will help all a great deal to get your information and you do not lose anything.

Thanks in advance.

mine is EB2 RIR RD:02/19 ND:02/19 still waiting

Status got changed from 60 to 75 to 60 to 90 days. By this weekend it will be 90 days.. god knows when It will be approved

Approved..

My case was approved yesterday..and I wish you all very best of luck and see you all in 485 forum..
RD 03/15 ND 03/15 AD 05/15 EB3-RIR Going for AOS.
It has been a good experience being a part of this forum..It was very very helpful for tracking and to know whats happening in NSC and sharing the experiences with others..
I just wanna leave this forum with an advise to u all - be Patient and You will have your day.

Congrates Jesttwo

I think EB3 are getting approved in 60 days and it is taking 90 days for EB2 cases. So we have to wait for some more days.

Tracker 05/17/02 ---------------> Congrats Justtwo. All the best.

Updated Justtwo, subhajain

Added normandi.

I have colored the EB2/RIR to differentiate the two categories.

Since the RD and ND is similar since the 8th of March I have taken the liberty to align them wherever specific ND information is not available.

Approved

ND:03/13/02
AD:05/13/02
I know it\'s really hard to wait to hear that you are approved. But I hope you will all get approved between 60 to 75 days. Thanks to the forum.

Congratulations livahd - Request info.

Could you post additional details. It will really help us in understanding the trend.

EB?/RIR -- CP/AOS.

Thanks for your good wishes and all the very best in the next stage.

Yesterday i checked

Yesterday i checked same old message, it takes 60 to 90 days, I dont know when i hear mine.

I\'m exactly on the same boat with you Gupte

ND 3/11/2002, EB2/RIR and AOS
still waiting.....
wonder why those EB3 cases got approved preferrably.

LC Deja vu and some Good News to end the week.

EB3\'s going ahead of EB2 brings back memories of the LC process where computer related jobs used to lag behind. But there seems to be light at the end of the GC tunnel and it isnt a freight train. Take care and have a good weekend.

c This news is courtesy www.immigration-law.com

b INS Schedule of I-140-485 Concurrent Filing Rule

The INS is scheduled, according to their plan, to publish this regulation in June 2002. The rule is expected to be published in the form of "final interim" regulation with the comment period ending in October 2002. It is not a proposed regulation and the regulation will go into effect upon the date of release or certain date which is provided in the regulation.

This regulation will allow the Forms I-140 and I-485 to be filed concurrently when a visa is immediately available, thereby improving the efficiency of the system, as well as customer service This rule will also allow the alien worker to apply for employment authorization (Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization) and advance parole authorization (Form I-131, Application for Travel Document) while the Form I-485 is pending.

i (I wonder if they meant Form 1-140 in the last line)

b NSC EB-485 Delays and Good News Ahead

People have been wondering why EB-485 processing times have not progressed for the last month. As we posted earlier, the INS has been conducting Interagency Border Inspection System checks on all cases, including EB-485 applications. With limited number of adjudicators, it has caused delay in processing.

NSC has reported to the AILA that now the employment-based I-485 adjudication team has expanded, and has 2 to 3 more adjudicators, and approximately 4 to 5 more adjudicators are expected to join the team. Accordingly, it is expected that the NSC will achieve a higher rate of EB-485 completions in the coming month.

I-485 Filing and Travel

Subhajain/All friends,

Is it okay to travel with valid H1B visa after filing I-485,EAD, AP and without being receive receipt notice yet in hand ?