NSC Approval Tracker VIII -starting may 22

Has anyone queried a delayed I-140 with INS ?

Has anyone queried a delayed I-140 with INS ? Please let me know of the response ! ! ! !

Finally Approved.

Hi everyone,

My case has been approved onthe 6/27.
I would like to thank all of you for your support and help. It\'s been a long and painfull process.

See you all soon in the next round (AOS). For those going for a CP have a safe journey.

Again thank all

pulo.

Pulo .... Congratulations!!

Pulo,

Thats great news. We need to see approvals like yours that clear older cases. This gives a good indication that things are at last moving along and not stuck indefinitely.

All the best and keep coming back to our thread to see if you can advice us with your experience.

Rsur

I140 @NSC RD 02/28/02

Still waiting..

Any updates arround that period (02/28/02)
Pls post..

frustrating...

Approved

I-140 Approved.

EB3-RIR
ND:May 01 2002
AD:June 26 2002

Going for AOS.

Good Luck everybody....

I-140 Approved

EB3-RIR
ND:May 06 2002
AD:June 29 2002

Going for AOS.

Good Luck everybody and see you in I-485 forum

Approved for ND 3/11/02

One of my friend was approved on 6/2/02 for RD and ND of 3/11/02. He is EB2 RIR and AOS.

Tracker --------------------> 07/07/02

Added mi_gc, yougotme, UTGC2002, arp001FRND

Updated pulo, Redfox

Anybody with approvals?!

It has been a while since we heard of approvals-especially in EB2. Anybody with good news? Even if it's a friend's approval. Please post.

Hi all...new member

Is previous employment letter is necessary when applying for I140? If so then how far back someone needs to go and what is the letter format? I would really appreciate if someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Raj

I-140 filed May end

Hi,

I do not know what you'll says when you say RD, AD and other things. Could you please explain. My I-140 was filed end of May and I haven't heard anything from my attorney or my company about the number I should get. I know now it takes around 3 months or more to get the approval which I am not sure for definite. Could anyone help me ? Should I ask my attorney to send me the number and other things for I-140.

thanks,
works