NSC AP Tracking

long_journey

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Looks like NSC is going a bit slower in approving advance parole. Could you add your information about AP application at NSC to track it?

Mine is:

RD : 03/02/2007 (This is my third renewal of AP)
LUD: 03/02/2007
Approval Date: pending

----------------------------------------
PD: 12/2001 EB-3 RIR
I-485: RD 1/25/2005 (pending)

Hi All,
Looks like NSC is going a bit slower in approving advance parole. Could you add your information about AP application at NSC to track it?

Mine is:

RD : 03/02/2007 (This is my third renewal of AP)
LUD: 03/02/2007
Approval Date: pending

----------------------------------------
PD: 12/2001 EB-3 RIR
I-485: RD 1/25/2005 (pending)
Mine is RD: 2/21/07 and still pending.

Thanks!

approved

My info regarding - AP at NSC:
RD: 2/16/07
e-mail message "document other than card is issued.."received: 5/1/07

I'm quite getting anxious waiting for AP.

My RD is 02/28/07. Seemingly endless as I keep checking online status on a daily basis

AP approval

we just got the mail that our AP was approved , we applied on 02/20/07 for travel documents and EAD, last week we got our new EADs,
i just wanna know if there is a limit to stay outside us with AP???
thanks

My Paper AP - First Time RD 02/21 - Still Pending

Hi Gurus,

I have paper filed AP for 1st time for my wife. RD is 02/21/2007. I am seeing that some have got AP whose RD is 02/20. Is it that first time AP takes more time than other filings?

Appreciate advise.

I filed my AP first time along with my 485 at NSC RD is 3/16/07. I am planing India trip on June 2nd. I am little worried whether I will get it by that time.

I applied for AP at 22 Feb 2007 for me and my wife,

I saw status change today for both of us as below .......

What does this mean ? Is it approved or they send some RFE ?

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 4, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Hi Gurus,

I received a mail stating that a document has been mailed to my address for my AP. Does it mean the AP approval is going to be mailed to me?

This is my first AP and I am not sure what the message means. Can any one suggest me.

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks

Hi Gurus,

I received a mail stating that a document has been mailed to my address for my AP. Does it mean the AP approval is going to be mailed to me?

This is my first AP and I am not sure what the message means. Can any one suggest me.

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks

yes, unless the msg has 'request for more evidence" written anywhere.