NSC 485 approved for 2/4 family members on 7/18, EB3 India

DIGS

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday, I had posted my approval details in other thread under NSC tracking. I am reposting it here with an update.

Received emails on 7/18 @ 11 am, stating that the card production ordered for self and one of my sons. Received second emails on same two cases in the evening stating welcome notice sent. However, 485 applications for my wife and second son still pending.

I had opened a service request in the first week of this month for self only, hoping that the dependent applications will get towed automatically. Today afternoon called NSC for the other two applications and spoke with a male rep. who was very rude and was not ready to listen to anything and just continued with his chant that the service centers are very busy in working on 485s and I should not bother to call and disturb them. He said to only call after Oct.1st.

Later @ 4 pm CT, I tried taking InfoPass appointment, but could not get the dates, all blacked out. Yesterday, the news was InfoPass was down until today, 7/19 1 pm ET.

My sincere thanks once again to Rajiv Khanna and his staff for this wonderful site and to so many helpful members here who continue to support in this long dreadful journey of GC application. I pray that the approvals for all those waiting come ASAP and strictly follow the FIFO / PD in respective EB categories. Although, I am lucky to get the approval, it is painful to see those waiting from 2001, 2002, early 2003 with no serious issues in their applications.

Details:
NSC, original applicant, own labor
EB3, India
PD : Aug.2003
RD : April 2004
FP done : Three times
Last LUD : Aug.2006, for FP update

Today afternoon called NSC for the other two applications and spoke with a male rep. who was very rude and was not ready to listen to anything and just continued with his chant that the service centers are very busy in working on 485s and I should not bother to call and disturb them. He said to only call after Oct.1st.
First, congratulations to your approval. It seems I spoke to the same IO last Friday and was very disappointed. Then I called again on Tuesday and spoke to a good lady that gave me almost all info I need. The same evening I got Welcome message.
Don't loose hope, call again first thing in the morning. If you hear the same voice - just hang up.

Thanks for the wishes, guys. Voldemarv, as you suggested tried again calling NSC today and talked to a nice lady who was very courteous, but the only different she said that NSC IOs are busy in matching visas to clear the enormous backlog and that I should hear something in next 60 days. She did not confirm if my family's other 2 cases are with an IO or visas #s assigned. She started of by saying, "I will tell what is exactly happening ....."

Hope lot of these pending cases get cleared before the new quota in Oct. Good luck to all still waiting.