November 2009 family based filers, post here

Sorry about your interview experience. I hope you receive your card soon, hang in there.

I just got a message on cell from USCIS so I went online to check and this was the message.

On January 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Many congratulations!! Glad to know that your interviewer has approved your application for AOS. You should receive your card with in 1-2weeks.

I just got a message on cell from USCIS so I went online to check and this was the message.

On January 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Congrats, alboto!
I was going to say that you should not worry too much because from what you said the interviewer was just not nice (or I should say rude).
She didn't really question or doubt about whether your marriage is bona fide; she was just in bad mood.
Anyway, congratulations again!

Hi ahsieh,

You and I have remarkably similar time lines in almost every stage of our application process ! I guess you too are from San Jose, right? I received a card approval notice sent email today, which I think is the card itself. Based on the time lines, you should be receiving the email too today.

Congrats, alboto!
I was going to say that you should not worry too much because from what you said the interviewer was just not nice (or I should say rude).
She didn't really question or doubt about whether your marriage is bona fide; she was just in bad mood.

Congrats, alboto!

yeah Im so happy, they get so many people in one day so they probably dont smile for everyone, plus it was the morning, I gues my IO wasnt a morning person.

Oh huge congrats alboto - I was feeling so badly for you. Nice to know that they really *are* professi0onal, even if they don;t *behave* professional.

Good news Alboto
I'm happy for You:)

unfortunately I'm from Baltimore, they are slower:-(
no news for me at all

Got my EAD card and applied for ssn already!

Nov 17th Package sent to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765)
Nov 19th Package received
Nov 25th Checks cleared
Nov 30th NOAs received (Notice of Action is your receipt/letter that you received after you filed your forms)
Dec 21st Biometrics notice received
Jan 7th Biometrics appointment done
Jan 19th 1st email EAD card production ordered on Jan, 19th
Jan 25th 2nd email EAD card production ordered on Jan, 22h
Jan 27th Received EAD card on the mail
Jan 28th Applied for SSN

Yay! I knew you would get it today!!!!

congrats alboto!
i am glad to see everything worked out fine :)

:)))))

YEEEES
on uscis website : card production ordered
thanks for support
now waiting for paper mail
:)

Hi ahsieh,

You and I have remarkably similar time lines in almost every stage of our application process ! I guess you too are from San Jose, right? I received a card approval notice sent email today, which I think is the card itself. Based on the time lines, you should be receiving the email too today.

Hi GeekinSanJose, yes, I am in SJ too.
And yes, I also got the 2nd email about card production yesterday.
Last time they sent me 2 EAD emails and I got the card 3 days after the 2nd one, and it also took 3 days for the approval and welcome letter, so I think the 1st one was sent when they ordered the production, and the 2nd one was sent when they mailed it out. We should receive our card by early next week. :D

and today I got this yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!1

Document production or Oath Ceremony

On January 29, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

just got my interview letter!!! so happy!!

Nov 25th Checks cleared
Nov 30th NOAs received (Notice of Action is your receipt/letter that you received after you filed your forms)
Jan 28th Applied for SSN
Jan 30th Received Interview Letter for March 1st, 2010

Congratulation!

just got my interview letter!!! so happy!!

Nov 25th Checks cleared
Jan 28th Applied for SSN
Jan 30th Received Interview Letter for March 1st, 2010