Notice

scottD123

I checked my N-400 status online today. They said that they mailed it on May 18 but I did not get any notice yet , I am not sure if it got lost in the mail. 12 days since they mailed the notice but I have no notice yet . I am guessing this is my interview letter because I got already my finger print notice 3 months ago.Does any one has the same experience like me when your status changing but you do not get the notice for 2 weeks or so ? here is the status

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On May 18, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they sent you a letter asking for more information. Call customer service first and then schedule an infopass.

Anybody expirienced delay of Notice of Action about N-400 application? I checked my status online using the LIN#.... from the cashed check and it works, but I still didn't received any notice through mail. its been 10 days since they received the application. Is that normal or it is a problem?

Thanks

Delays in Notice of Action

Recently, there have been several posts regarding timeframes for receiving notice of action. Maybe this will help you all in not worrying too much since USCIS acknowledges the delay as well and provides some guidance on when they expect to be able to reduce the fee receipting and mailing the notices in a timerly manner. This can be found on the "immigration.com" updates under the "New Developments-USCIS" section.

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/reciptupdate524.pdf

Good Luck!!
japs

I forgot to tell that although my status saying that they sent the receipt on May 18th but the status online has been updated on May 22 . I got an email on May 22 . To be honest I still believe that something went wrong or the receipt has been lost in the mail