Notice Of Interview Cancellation

EspoMan

Registered Users (C)
So today I checked my mailbox and I get a Notice Of Action saying: Notice Of Interview Cancellation By USCIS. Can anyone please tell me what I can expect from this? I am so disappointed and don't know what to think. It does not give a reason why the canceled my interview but states "due to unforeseen circumstances." Anyone have this happen to them?

So today I checked my mailbox and I get a Notice Of Action saying: Notice Of Interview Cancellation By USCIS. Can anyone please tell me what I can expect from this? I am so disappointed and don't know what to think. It does not give a reason why the canceled my interview but states "due to unforeseen circumstances." Anyone have this happen to them?

This is so disappointing and frustrating.
I have read on other threads about people receiving interview cancellation notices. But make an Infopass appointment ASAP to find out more about your case.
Good luck Espoman!

Further on this, I did check my Online status and it states Case Received and Pending, I also called the 800 number and says the same thing. I did notice though that when I got my interview notice, that I did not have any LUDs on my files. I am thinking that maybe when they finally did check my file they noticed something wrong and sent out the cancellation and maybe will be receiving an RFE soon? I dont know. I made an InfoPass... see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator: