not confused anymore :)

michaelfe

Registered Users (C)
Checked online status twice today.
The second visit was very pleaseing - both spouse and self got approved yesterday. :D (approximately 40 days after USCIS got RFE response)

Happy for you

Congr. Enjoy the freedom.
One question what was the code beside NSC under the signture in your RFE. Also are you EB2?
Thanks and Enjoy.. :)

Niceone2004 said:
Congr. Enjoy the freedom.
One question what was the code beside NSC under the signture in your RFE. Also are you EB2?
Thanks and Enjoy.. :)

It was NSC/SWP EX071 (have no idea what it is)
I am EB3.

cbarus, what is your Labor PD ?

cbarus said:
Congratulations.. enjoy your freedom

cbarus

A friend of mine who 485 RD is 8'2003, got recenrly approved. I think they are going by the Labor PD. Mine is also same case as your with 485 RFE for EVL received by TSC on 3/9 and LUD changed 3/10 and 3/11. I called USCIS on general number and was told to wait.

BangalBabu

BanglaBabu said:
cbarus

A friend of mine who 485 RD is 8'2003, got recenrly approved. I think they are going by the Labor PD. Mine is also same case as your with 485 RFE for EVL received by TSC on 3/9 and LUD changed 3/10 and 3/11. I called USCIS on general number and was told to wait.

BangalBabu

Guys, Lately I have been congratulating couple of our lucky friends in this forum for their recent 485 approvals.

While walking thru couple of approval posts and pondering the dates it looks like that the Cases with PD April 2002 and 485 Rd in August/Sep 2003 are getting the approvals or being processed.

What do you think guyz?

overWait said:
Guys, Lately I have been congratulating couple of our lucky friends in this forum for their recent 485 approvals.

While walking thru couple of approval posts and pondering the dates it looks like that the Cases with PD April 2002 and 485 Rd in August/Sep 2003 are getting the approvals or being processed.

What do you think guyz?
I concur with you observation...I see the same