North Dakota SESA tracker

WalkerR

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have been reading a lot about People getting state labor approved from the following states

South Dakota,
North Dakota,
Montona ,
Utah,
Wyoming.

and their case being sent to DALLAS DOL for federal. Where as per the chart they are supposed to go to DENVER DOL.

My case is also filed through North Dakota.

Please throw some light on this. Has anyones Federal Labor being approved from Denver.

Walker

ND seems to be lightning fast

LC-RIR application received by ND SESA: 6/1/04
LC-RIR application forwarded to Denver: 6/1/04

(Large employer (for ND standards), highly specialized occupation, non-IT, 2x prevailing wage offered.)

From what I could gather, all IT cases are sent to Dallas, non-IT cases without 'issues' are certified in Denver.

Anybody has experience how long it takes from Denver DOL receiving a (non-IT) case to approval/NOF ?

Last edited by a moderator:
urgent companies needed

Hello,

I'm a oracle crm consultant and having valid H1 visa with valid current pay stub wants to transfer my H1 to any good consulting companies from the following states:
Montana,Maine,Rhode Island,North Dakota,Vermont,Wyoming,South Dakota,New Hampshire

I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Thanks,

GCEAD04

virtual office

You might want to be careful regarding contacts to 'consulting companies' you get through this medium. Check out the 'Labor Cert Scam' thread or do a search with the terms 'virtual office'.

The DOL people are not as stupid as everybody seems to think. They know exactly what is going on.

Approved in 5wks

filed with SESA 6/1
transfer to Denver 6/1
certified 7/8

RiR, non-IT, big employer, specialized job.

Hi LC2004/Walker R

Did u guys get any update from North Dakota SESA

My case was field on April 23 2004 (RIR_IT) Can you let me know if any of your cases moved to Dallas/Denver and when your cases was field with ND SESA and if they were rir /non-rir.

Should we start maintaining a spread sheet where we can track everybodys information like application date ,rir/non-rir ,it/non-it,case status etc.

Thanks
Makkar

South Dakota

Has anyone filed labor from South Dakota.How long does it normally take to get labor approved??
Thanks
Mohan

Why the cases from ND is going to Dallas instead of Denver? I am planning to join a company in South Dakota. As per the employer the labor will take 4/5 months if filed from SD. Is this true?

Does anyone know if the cases are going to Dallas or Denver from SD?

forumuser said:
Filed from ND Mid 2003. Sent to Dallas in about a month's time. Did not here anything.

Some but not all IT cases seem to go to Dallas. Denver doesn't have a certifying officer, they can only certify the cases which don't need to be physically looked at by the CO.

rks2004 said:
Why the cases from ND is going to Dallas instead of Denver? I am planning to join a company in South Dakota. As per the employer the labor will take 4/5 months if filed from SD. Is this true?

Does anyone know if the cases are going to Dallas or Denver from SD?

Be carefull about the compnies that claim to have offices in ND , SD and other fast processing places. The applications filed from these locations are scrutinized closely. Not only that, most (some) of the ND cases are sent to Dallas instead of denver. My case is one of them. Do not know the reason. No update at all.

LC from ND with infoNERO

My wife has an offer from infoNERO based in North Dakota. Job is related to IT. We are in tight spot as for as our LC is concerned ( two LCs pending from NJ with no end in sight ).

Please post your advise about LC for ND will it go to Denver or Dallas ???

Should we wait and file under PERM ??

Thanks a lot,
PB

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

2 views - no updates

Hi all,

I "picked up" the tracker today. No one in this forum chose to post info.

I will be posting the consolidated tracker at the end of the week. I will let you know where it is.

If you would like to add yourself to the tracker please wait until I post the consolidated tracker and do it there

Thanks

JustWatching

Ouch,
I guess I hit a nerve there.

> I am sure your grass roots are nasty, by chance are born with
> a silverspoon. watch your ass first where you come form or
> what you do.

#1 I have no idea what you are talking about.
#2 Your professional reaction to a simple question will instill tremendous confidence into your prospective consultants who are browsing this BB.

P.S.
Are you trying to threaten me in any way or form ?