North Carolina SESA Processing times

No Title

Hello folks:
It is terrible to see this agonizing wait for a Permanent Residency to this great country... Many of us have to face this agonizingly slow task and as soon as we are through we forget about it! It is high time we, the taxpayers did something about it!
I propose the following:
Everyone (including anyone that you know) should ask their lawyers to petition AILA to lobby in the US Congress and House (in fact, our employers can write a petition too), to streamline the Labor Certification approval process so that Labor must be certified in a reasonable amount of time (like 1-2 months instead of 1-2 years!).
Please post your thoughts on this...
Thanks,
-KRSN

Lucky FutureCP

Hi ,
  I recently heard from one of the guys from this discussion forums that his April 27th NC SESA and Atlanta DOL got approved . His case moved to Atlanta end Sep and he got his approval on Nov 7th . Is there any one else this lucky ????
Regards

NC SESA update

Lawyer update...

As of 01/11/02 Raleigh seems to be working on cases with receipt date of 27th April\'01_ They believe it would take anywhere between a couple of weeks to 3 months to complete all of April\'01 cases.

I wanted to confirm this so,
Has anyone received approval from Raleigh for cases with receipt dates on or before 27April ??? Please post??

No Title

My reciept date is April 27th, I haven\'t heard anything about my case. when I called the dol mid of last week , they said they are still working on the mid april cases for RIR .
 I am not sure what is taking them so long.

Regards ,

No Title

I guess they must be still working on cases received as of 27-APRIL. In any case I would suggest checking with the automated service at Atlanta on your case.

raleigh status

i\'ve also just checked with raleigh and they\'re still processing april cases, they have 300 cases or more to process for that month. does anyone know the automated number for Atlanta?

RIR IN ATLANTA SINCE AUG 10 2001

SESA SENT MY RIR TO REGIONAL OFFICE ON AUG 10 2001 AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FROM TODAY.
ARUN

Atlanta automated case retreival

Tried to call the phone # given at this forum 404-562-2131 to get the case status. The # is not responding. Any suggestions???

No Title

I heard that Atlanta was processing fast and they were taking just 2 months. Check with ur lawyer , if it was sent to Atlanta in Aug it might have got approved long time back .

regards

No Title

It seems that the AVM is not working for quite some time now . probably u can call the direct # 404.562.2115 .

Regards

Now Processing April 27th

Its pathetic to know still NC is processing April 27th for the past 2 months. I just now checked with SESA people. And On April 30th(Last day for Amnesty) there are numerous people applied. MY law firm it self applied for 200 applicants. So pass April its going to take atleast 3 months. Then only our stuff will be processed. God only can help us.

SESA processing time doesn\'t depend on EB2 or EB3

As per what I understand SESA times are not based on EB2 or EB3 . The only categories they have are RIR and non RIR . Last time i spoke to them, Non - RIR was still in feb or march i guess, the RIR is April .

regards