Nori App.: Contact person at HRD N. Delhi

kkk-2004

Hi friends,

I am a J1 visa holder and sending my application for NORI from India to get 2 year stay waiver.

I am looking for the address of the contact person in HRD division , New Delhi. I found the postal address from Internet but there are so many people, I really don't know whom to send the NORI application for J1 visa waiver (the contact person who is looking these issues).

I hope there are so many people who already got waiver from India. Can somebody help me out in this matter? If you know the information, please response quickly, my email address:

goswami_sanjib@hotmail.com

So again , I am looking for a person & his address whom I should sent my NORI application in HRD, New Delhi.
Thanks.

Dont try to send it in the Name of any Person. They will send your application back and tell you to send it again in the Deptartment's name. Just send it as it is.

Urmil

HRR NORI Adress in New Delhi

Dr Goswami
Following is the address in New Delhi. You do not have to worry for the contact person in-charge of NORI.

ES.Section ES stands for external scholarships.It will certainly go to only one office.The Name of the person is not imporant.
To
Section Officer - ES. 5 Section
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Department of Education,
A-1 / W 3, Curzon Road Barracks,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi 110001.
India

akalingan@yahoo.com
:)