non-availability birth certificate format needed

aaifor

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My lawyer has advised me to send from birth registrar in my native a letter saying about non-availability of birth certificate. This is in response to an RFE on my date of birth.

Can someone please provide a format for that?

Thank you.

aaifor said:
Hi,
My lawyer has advised me to send from birth registrar in my native a letter saying about non-availability of birth certificate. This is in response to an RFE on my date of birth.

Can someone please provide a format for that?

Thank you.
If you belong to India then your relative can go to District registrar of birth office, you need to submit application for birth certificate and if birth certificate was not registered then ask for the Non availability certificate. The Clerk will ask you to come after 2-3 week. If you give him “chai pani” you can get Non availability certificate next day(tell him needed for Job if you tell him needed for US or UK Canada immigration he may ask more "Chai Pani" in Gujrat and North India they know why you need it) and it will be in Indian language then take that certificate to any Notary public and get it translated in English. Submit the copy of Non-availability certificate and Notary translated English copy with stamp True Copy. Every state in India had different format.
*** One also needs to submit two affidavit parents/relatives with Non-availability certificate to USCIS