No Staus on 485 though Dec'05 Visa Bulletin PD is 01JUL00

bmkip

Registered Users (C)
I used the Labor Substitution and Priority Date(The date the labor certification application was received by the Department of Labor ) is May' 2000. I did concurrent filing in Jan'2005 and RD is Jan 17,2005. I got my EAD and I 140 in March05 and June05 respectively.
The Dec,2005 visa bulletin for EB2 for gives PD as 01JUL00 ( For India). I am assuming my 485 should have been under approval process. As of date there is no Update from USCIS on my case.

Please let me know if I am wrong and also let me know if USCIS will not consider PD on Labor because I am using the Substitution and any other useful information is greatly appreciated. :confused: :confused:

bmkip said:
I used the Labor Substitution and Priority Date(The date the labor certification application was received by the Department of Labor ) is May' 2000. I did concurrent filing in Jan'2005 and RD is Jan 17,2005. I got my EAD and I 140 in March05 and June05 respectively.
The Dec,2005 visa bulletin for EB2 for gives PD as 01JUL00 ( For India). I am assuming my 485 should have been under approval process. As of date there is no Update from USCIS on my case.

Please let me know if I am wrong and also let me know if USCIS will not consider PD on Labor because I am using the Substitution and any other useful information is greatly appreciated. :confused: :confused:

Do you forget your name check :) It could take days to years.

Same Situation

Same here as well , Visa cut off Date is after my PD and TSC is working on 06/20 485 and my file was received on 06/03 and up to this moment haven't seen any updates etc ....

I think this name check thing is such a pain in ..... after waiting so long you still have to wait another couple of dys / mhts or years for approval on 485 , both Visa and 485 is current hoping for LUD soon .

Ash

Name check and I-1485 processing time

Hi, Is there a way to find out whether name check got Cleared or not.My priority date is July2001 and I have filed under EB2 RIR.I have filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently on March 2004.After 22 months my I-140 got cleared few weeks ago.Now my priority date has become current on Feb 2006 which is 2 weeks. I am curious to know howlong it takes for INS to process Once the priority date is current and Also please let me know how to find the Name check status?
Appreciate any help.

Call customer service or go to local office and ask them if your name check is cleared or not. Or start an inquiry about your case then you will come to know if it pending or not.

If I make InfoPass appointment with local INS, do you think they should ba able to tell the status of FBI name check?
If So, I will try.

kishorepula said:
Hi, Is there a way to find out whether name check got Cleared or not.My priority date is July2001 and I have filed under EB2 RIR.I have filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently on March 2004.After 22 months my I-140 got cleared few weeks ago.Now my priority date has become current on Feb 2006 which is 2 weeks. I am curious to know howlong it takes for INS to process Once the priority date is current and Also please let me know how to find the Name check status?
Appreciate any help.[/QUOTE

Where did you filed what State , check to see where what date is your service center is processing on 485 , since your PD is current you now need to see if your 485 filing dates is current as well , once this is current expect to hear from them 30 days after the processing date on 485 , same with my case both my PD and 485 Filed date was current in Early Dec 05 and got approval on 01/05/06 so don't worry about Name check , just see where they at with 485 at this moment , go to USCIS and find out.

Ashton

Hi I have filed with TSC. My I-1485 filing date is March 12th 2004.Currently TSC is processing the cases filed on August 08,2005(Employement based adjustment applications).It means both my priority date and 485 dates are current.It has been only 2 weeks since my case became current.As you said lets wait few more weeks and se what happens.
Thanks.