No record found !!

ocioci

Registered Users (C)
Members,

I submitted my application ten days back. When I track using the postal application tracking, I see the following message:

Package with Airway Bill Number xxxxxxxx has been received at BLS Washington DC Center on xx-Aug-2013.

When I track the application through link "Track application submitted on or after 1st july", it says "No record found"

I am worried what BLS is doing with my OCI package.

My question is, is this normal ? how many days it takes on BLS website tracking to show up "Under Process" ?

- Rashmi

no record found

Members,

I submitted my application ten days back. When I track using the postal application tracking, I see the following message:

Package with Airway Bill Number xxxxxxxx has been received at BLS Washington DC Center on xx-Aug-2013.

When I track the application through link "Track application submitted on or after 1st july", it says "No record found"

I am worried what BLS is doing with my OCI package.

My question is, is this normal ? how many days it takes on BLS website tracking to show up "Under Process" ?

- Rashmi

i sent my application on 5th aug 2013 at cginy they got application on 6th aug 1 pm . when i was trying to track my application its showing me package with airway bill number xxxxxxxxxx has been received at bls ny on 8th aug 2013 my ups tracking says delivery was on 6 th aug ... i dont know whats going on and it also says no record found ... i called them on 14th aug 1 lady told me i am sorry sir even i couldnt track your application so take your request and send it to the higher authority they will call you in 48 hours ...its been 5 days they never reply ..

let me know when you are able to track your application ...