NO LUD after 2nd Fingerprint on 02/17/09

i was told on the 6th of march at the infopass that my case was approved on the 3rd and i got the welcome letter and the approvals for both the I485 and I130 last week. i think u both will get it soon too.

Congratulations!!!!!

Can you confirm me one more thing? Did you get any soft LUD after FP on 2/17 before you got approved? And after you got approved, have they updated the online status?

I really envy you since our cases are almost exactly the same!!!

nothing changed no lud's at all. infact after my submission havent recd a single LUd so far only came to know of the approval at the infopass. so dont worry too much about the LUd's. just make an infopass and see if u can talk to an IO if the CS says "review".

Yes. Exactly! I was told "under review" and they sent me back at infopass!!! So you mean I can request to speak with a real IO who's reviewing my case at Garden City?

Thank you so much for you reply!!

hey rdx,
i think u have to be patient. i ahev seen people get their gc's in 4-5 weeks. what I assume is your case is waiting to being assigned to an officer. try to be polite to the CS rep and ask her if you could speak with a Io or supervisor regarding your case. you may even like me not have the need to do that when shetells you that your case has been approved. all the best

i was told on the 6th of march at the infopass that my case was approved on the 3rd and i got the welcome letter and the approvals for both the I485 and I130 last week. i think u both will get it soon too.

Hi lucky girl,

Can you tell me whether and when you received your GC? I notice it only took 3 days for your to receive your welcome letter after they approved your case.

I got an letter dated 4/1 from Congressman saying my case has been approved. So far I haven't got any confirmation from USCIS yet. And recently I'm too busy to go Infopass.

Congratulations! :)i did receive all my approval and welcome notice quickly. but then i have heard of them taking upto 2 weeks too. my gc card says permanent resident since feb 24 2009 that is one week after my FP. so it took them 2 weeks to send me the letter. i think u will definetely get it next week. keep me updated

Thank you for your quick reply. I can't 100% relieve until I get the physical card. I have a travel plan at the end of May. Hopefully the card will come as scheduled...You know with USCIS, anything could happen.

Thanks again!

you have another option just incase your card foed not arrive by may end(whuch i am sure it will) you can go with your tickets amd the itenary and the customer service at Federal plaza will stamp ur passport. this is what i was told at the Garden city office

Welcome letter received today...together with I130 approval??? On I130 it states "The evidence indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an adjustment of status application."???

"We have sent the approved petition to the Department of States National Visa Center"...

What the hack of this? I think I probably can ignore the content in I130 approval notice.

you have another option just incase your card foed not arrive by may end(whuch i am sure it will) you can go with your tickets amd the itenary and the customer service at Federal plaza will stamp ur passport. this is what i was told at the Garden city office

Got it finally!!! Thank you for your help Lucky Girl!

This is a "Great Friday" actually.

Hello,

I see a soft LUD on my and my wife's 485 (LUD=4/8/2009) receipt numbers and I am little confused thinking what is going on with my application?? My labor PD (EB3) is 12/2001 and current processing date (April Visa Bulletin) is 11/2001. Anybody in the same situation (meaning LUD update with priority date around 12/2001)

I appreciate your time..